ABF | Warning: This is a RUMOR I heard about ABF Systems

Yes, I've heard the same .ABF treats their people well!
I tried several years ago to get on with ABF .
Got a good job now .Doing more stops by noon than most do in a week .45 today before noon,Just short of 100 for the day.

I heard UPS was gonna but Overnite and change the name to UPS Freight.

Oh, never mind. :smilie_132: :smilie_132:

Does familyman still have a family after not seeing them for last couple of years?
I'm not sure but someone keeps moving things around every night and my money still disappears from the checking account, of course it might be you that I'm supporting.............. hmmmmmmmm, I wonder

FM:smilie_132:

Who is there ? , THE MILK MAN !

I'm not sure but someone keeps moving things around every night and my money still disappears from the checking account, of course it might be you that I'm supporting.............. hmmmmmmmm, I wonder

FM:smilie_132:

And then there is all these kids running around and lots of milk in the refrigerator ,
the milk man must come here every day !:biglaugh:

One thing about it , I won't ever tell Fairy Tales . When i say 78 percent on time service you can bank on it . Also 33 million in claims . That came from inside source !!!!!! Only Liberals and those who support Liberal believe in Fairy Tales and I happen to be a Right Wing Conservative .

Proud Card Carring member of VRWC !!!!! Don't forget it .

One thing about it , I won't ever tell Fairy Tales . When i say 78 percent on time service you can bank on it . Also 33 million in claims . That came from inside source !!!!!! Only Liberals and those who support Liberal believe in Fairy Tales and I happen to be a Right Wing Conservative .

Yes I am sure the" FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE ACT" in your back pocket if need be , is a figment of my imagination.

Do you still rub 2 sticks together for fire????

Sorry , Don't you know if you play with fire you can get burnt . Learned that when i was five !!!! Anyway , it does'nt affect me one way or another . Glad to see you know about the FMLA .....Most libs do .

WOW! ABF is only 78% on time service and has 33 million in claims. How in the world does it stay in business at that rate?:hide:

Okay guys this is turning into a pissing match so I guess it's time for me to remind you that we need to stay on topic. It's about this rumor I heard that a Large World Wide Company might be buying ABF. Not politics or who's got the biggest whatever. Thank you for your support.

Okay guys this is turning into a pissing match so I guess it's time for me to remind you that we need to stay on topic. It's about this rumor I heard that a Large World Wide Company might be buying ABF. Not politics or who's got the biggest whatever. Thank you for your support.

10-4 Sorry....

Good one Big Steve. But not likley if ups buys ABF they will be below use one the old board.

And by the way it is just a rumor not fact and yes that comes straight from the horses mouth.

at least at ups if you get hurt on thr job they pay the workers comp toget you back to work were here at abf in houston texas they refuse to pay anything I know for fact I am in houston texas at terminal 075 going on fifty years old first time ever injured on the job yes pulling heavy pallets with a pallet jack tore the ligaments in my knee and they are denying benefits trying to say this is a preexisting condition sitting at home for two months know trying to get my knee operated on my advise is stay away from ABF houston texas this terminal is bad news not only on this but on all aspects I wish I would have never wasted 15 years at this hell hole terminal

Just heard today that "supposedly" a deal has been made and that someone bought ABF. Now this came from someone who spoke with an ABF driver I assume in KC/MO and that they announced it on the dock. Not claiming this as fact just passing on what I had heard.