Estes | Warning

Simply Retarded

:nutkick: That has to be probably the most retarded post I have ever read on this board. What makes you such an authority on this company? And from what I read, I sincerely doubt you still even work for Big E. You pretty much sound like a big conspiracy theorist to me. Watch out for those freemasons and black helicopters...they might get ya!!

Well, well, well. I see I have officially came in contact with the dynamic duo. Or maybe my conspiracy theories are coming true. I knew we were being invaded by alien creatures from the unknown. I have contact!!! I repeat I have contact with space creatures!!! Graceland Gladiators man your battle stations! LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!!!!

talking to your imaginary friends again? you will have better luck getting mexicans on channel 7 LSB to understand english..:hysterical:

The boys radio is on sideband, and we are on the am side, hehe. Hey I made some phone calls and spoke to some other vets, see if we can even out the haters to lovers ratio on here. only problem is being as old as they are it might take them a few weeks to figure out how to register and post on here, damn internet and old people dont mix!

Yes Elvis, you have a history of personal attacks on this board. It has been going on for months now, if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont say anything at all. WORD UP!

back to watching the kung fu channel on dish network. I should be sleepin, I need to start my run in like 5 hours...damn never enough hours in a day!

Your not a flunky, we just have some bitter ex employees in here that feel the need to trash the company, even though they no longer work for it. I've been employed with G.I. 18 years prior to the Estes buy out and still love coming to work, and enjoy the people I work with. welcome to the family brotha! Best part about driving for estes is these beautiful black, yellow, and red Macks, and Sterlings :) beats the hell out of that puke GI green we had for all those years.

no problem im makin more money than i ever have driving any truck i also enjoy it. i dont hate this job im up to my neck with (well you know whos). any way good luck to those who are here and want to be here. i wish some people would grow up. if a person was hoping to win over guys to go to the "promise" land with him hes going about it the wrong way. honey attracts more flys than vinegar:smilie_132:

no problem im makin more money than i ever have driving any truck i also enjoy it. i dont hate this job im up to my neck with (well you know whos). any way good luck to those who are here and want to be here. i wish some people would grow up. if a person was hoping to win over guys to go to the "promise" land with him hes going about it the wrong way. honey attracts more flys than vinegar:smilie_132:

Amen to that brother!!!!