R&L | Washington and Oregon??

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
Has anyone heard how it is going in Washington and Oregon? I have picked up a little freight going out there. I wonder if they are getting slammed. It looks like P/D has a lot of ground to cover out there.

Hay braceface,
Hello from Oregon, Im one of the city drivers here in portland and we are doing ok we are getting about 30 bills a day +/- a few and we seem to be getting a good reception from the local companies here and have been getting some outbound freight. Give us a couple of more months and we should be doing more. We have only been on the streets 2 weeks

Welcome to trucking boards trucknyoyo. It great to have some of you left coast guys here and posting. Tell some others about us.

hillbilly frog said:
Welcome to trucking boards trucknyoyo. It great to have some of you left coast guys here and posting. Tell some others about us.
Will do, there are only 6 drivers in Portland, Or right now

BillyLo said:
What is the going pay for NW p&d drivers?
same as the rest of the country I think. Were all new, and I think were all at 17.50 and go up from there, in orentation they said 20 at the end of the 1st year, and go up from there.

trucknyoyo said:
Hay braceface,
Hello from Oregon, Im one of the city drivers here in portland and we are doing ok we are getting about 30 bills a day +/- a few and we seem to be getting a good reception from the local companies here and have been getting some outbound freight. Give us a couple of more months and we should be doing more. We have only been on the streets 2 weeks
Trucknyoyo, It is good to hear that things are going well. Keep us updated on whats going on, and good luck to all of you in Oregon.

braceface said:
Hey Trucknyoyo, what king of trucks do you guys have in Oregon? Are they new or used?:smilie_132:
All new trucks international 9200i and 48' strick trailers with liftgate...Pain in the butt in the city especially when doing residential deliveries...We have 4 singel screws (PS series)and 1 new (PT series) twinscrew and one older twinscrew. 2 of the new PS series we brought out with us and the one PT series. The other 2 PS series showed up piggy back about 4 or 5 days ago, but they only have 30,000 miles on them, but there all nasty inside...The older twinscrew it's trashed insied. Kinda stinks that people dont take a little pride in there ride...

If you live in oregon city, u must have a few miles to work. Is that terminal in st.helens? Clackamas river good old days!!!