ODFL | Wasted time this week

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
How much time have you wasted this week waiting on everybody else ?
Waiting on equipment to use,waiting on freight to be loaded/loads closed/bills/dispatcher/shop/supervisor/placards/switcher/ or whatever ?
They want you to hurry,hurry but it seems like they do everything possible to slow you down.

With the way freight is these days I usually wait a couple hours. Not every night but most of the week. The sad part is that my cut time from my home terminal has me getting to GBO 2 hours 15 minutes before my cut time down there. Then on top of that if there is a problem with the trailers I lose time dealing with that. Thankfully that doesn't happen often.

My biggest gripe is the fact that nobody gets nothing fixed!:chairshot:Even the city guys just drive right out the gate with lights missing and flats.How hard is it to kick a tire?Then because I am in the shop so much all I here from them is"What have you tore up now".That gets old fast.

Hate to say it but this week has been great. I usually take MT's out and bring a direct or mixed set back. Tonight was the first time that I've had to wait. A 30 minute wait for my meet partner. RTO got the freight out late.:1036316054: