Watch 1,400 US workers learn their jobs are moving to Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I wouldn't call closing tax loopholes and expecting them to create jobs for the people where they do business control. I expect them to be responsible Corporate citizens.

Magoo likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You say tomato, and I say Tomato. Sounds like you want to control them to me...

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

That will work
    Punish producers

That is hat kills me about you on the left
    Drug test welfare recieptiants no that is cruel and u fair
    Instead punish producers that are already starting at a disadvantage

Punish the makers don't punish the takers

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I showed the Mack/Winsboro story jimmy....SC gave tax deal. Mack went. Tax deal expired combined with union contract legally binding them to union being able to follow work AND the union following thru.....we still have Mack in PA.
    You cannot continue letting the top have it all..You give and give and they take and take.and threaten to leave.
    You guys have some really backwards idea that bosses/owners must be kissed or they'll leave...Let them. Bit don't let them ship back here.
    They need rules too.
    They've been playing your game for decades and localities, states and the US has been kissing their butts for years....and its never enough...they still leave....the people on bottom will be in great shape if we tariff...Tariffs will force building and that will bring growth for US....The growth you here about is for those who have quite enough....Ya can whine that rich people CEO'S need incentive..BS!
    When poor get sick of it historically they do very ugly things.
    The lazy and spoiled entitlement club with their billions have enough..Time to give incentive to the poor before they rise up and get ugly ....none of your worn out ways will help jimmy.

5. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Why do you want working people to have no money for their labors Jim and lazy investors with no real work ethics to have it all?
    The story of Ford paying workers enough to buy a car and joining unions which provided healthcare, benefits, and living wages and most importantly a political economic voice in their government ...is what made America THE best eeconomic nation in the world. All done in the market.

Free Trade cannot and will not repeat that. It can't when Communists and countries with substandard labor/environmental/ wage standards are allowed in the game.

We need to buy houses on American soil. That is expensive. We CANNOT compete with Communists working for pennies. It does not work and NEVER WIL WITHOUT MAKING US THAT WAY.
    The junk needs kept out.
    Make them pay our minimum wage or it can't come in.
    The people pushing this free trade BS are wasting the lives of the majority of our people. We DO NOT OWE THEM THAT.
    They want to rule the world...let them get elected in the world or go live there...don't let the door hit them in the ass on their way out.
    If the world were forced to follow the Henry Ford concept of paying enough to buy the car....we'd "progress" so much quicker and we'd have fair competition...Not competition which turns us all into slaves for nuthing.
    The rich have gotten TOO GREEDY.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And based on the number of small business employees compared to big corporation employees, we are correct. So why do the Democrats want to put the small guys out of business and put people out of work? Answer: So that you can have more people dependent on your Govt. handouts.......which gets you more votes because most people don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.
    People with pride would rather feed themselves, and keep the Govt. out of their lives. Unfortunately, the Democrats have been successful at leading about 50% of our citizens toward the Govt. trough.

7. Northern Flash

Yep. And push more of their rich asses off shore, which pushes more Americans toward the unemployment line.
    Smart.......very smart philosophy.
    :duh:

8. Northern Flash

Those Chuck Taylors are responsible for several of my sprained ankles from years ago. That picture is making my ankles hurt just looking at them. :biglaugh:

9. Northern Flash

I disagree. Because foreign investors don't want to weed through our 50,000 pages of tax loopholes and they don't and won't waste their time doing so. They look at the main number and the easiest number to find when thinking about moving here......and that number that jumps off the page is our corporate tax rate, and it's the highest in the industrialized world. So that scares them away.

I agree 100% with that.

You can't have it both ways. You guys are always saying that we need to tax the corporations MORE.......but you just said that they "aren't paying taxes now". So which is it?
    If you admit that they aren't paying any taxes now, why would you want to tax them more? (and don't forget who pays their taxes for them.{Us})

10. Northern Flash

*Note to everyone:

DO NOT HIRE MAGOO FOR YOUR TAX CONSULTING OR FINANCIAL CONSULTING!

11. Dick Dastardly

Wait...... what? I just got through saying we don't need to tax them more or less, but just close the loopholes. Some of them aren't paying.

[​IMG]

pilot87 and Magoo like this.
  12. Dick Dastardly

And that's just a few examples. There are far more companies to add to that list.

Magoo likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

The reasons for leaving our soil also rest on the shoulders of our EPA, Permits, and Regulations also.
    All three, coupled with ridiculous taxes will chase anyone away.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

actually fewer are easier to control
    Why would the govt want 20 grocery stores in a town, when they could have 1 Wal Mart
    easier to control the 1 Wal Mart that the 20 smaller guys.

As for small business, they are the ones on the hook for the 35% tax rates because they cannot afford a lobbyist to get them a "loophole"

https://www.tedcruz.org/tax_plan/

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Yes or No? Do you dislike Obama for how he has doubled our debt?

No drivel with tariff, globalists, or union spin..........yes or no?

16. Northern Flash

And I agreed with that part of your post..... 100%.

So the Democrat chatter about raising the taxes on corporations and the rich is just bumper sticker b.s.
    In reality, it's the loopholes that need to fixed. And there is zero chance that either of the establishment Democrats will touch the loopholes.

17. Northern Flash

You call the rich business owners "lazy". That's laughable, and shows that you've never run a successful business, and have no idea what it takes to be successful. Trust me, laziness isn't one of the contributing factors to a successful business.

Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  18. Northern Flash

And too many American citizens and workers want something for nothing. The American work ethic has gone in the shidder. I've never seen a more lazy group of citizens as we currently see. No matter what you do, it takes multiple attempts to get the person on the other end to do their job right the first time.

19. Dick Dastardly

Or Republicans.

ABFer likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Hopefully not. That's where the anti-establishment-go against the grain Ted Cruz comes in.