ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

all ARCBEST profits but none for you! Thank the yes voters. Pathetic, enjoy the screwing for 5 long years...
I wonder how long it will take the spinless yes men to start bitching? I can't believe anyone would go for this. All pensions will be on the chopping block before long, the lackluster helth and wellfare contributions alone should have been a no vote. And to top it all off people voted away the 3rd layover pay in the west, Unbelievable!

Screen-shot-2014-10-20-at-2.55.55-PM.png

I have a message from Judy at the Fort for the ABF Teamsters, just passing it on for her.

I would just like to say Thanks to all you yes voting Teamsters. With those three little letters (yes) you help increase my holding on Friday by more than $1.56 million in value. I would also like to say thanks for taking from your families for the next 5 years and giving it to us at ArcBest. In the picture above I am not laughing with you, but at you!!! Once again thank you for being weak minded after all, but we knew this coming in.

Just a little salt in the open wound for you guys, Blackrock Inc., the largest institutional ArcBest shareholder, earned on paper $34.373 million as a result of Friday’s trading. ArcBest Board Chairman, President and CEO Judy McReynolds’ holdings on Friday gained more than $1.56 million in value.

https://talkbusiness.net/2018/05/arc...-52-week-high/

I can only think that they, "ArcBest" is left there thinking why in the hell didn't we ask for more? These sorry-ass excuses for Teamsters, truck-drivers and Americans would have taken whatever we dropped at their feet along with their despicable and dishonorable leader! You had the chance to change history...your own history and with Fridays report along with the Stock Market reaction is not just a slap in your face but a dagger through all ABF Teamster hearts and most likely beyond ABF. I truly am embarrassed for you especially the non-voters. You have no idea what you've done but in time you will find out...I promise.

Last edited:
And,.....Today we get word that the Supreme Court ruled against workers in that they must go to arbitration instead of filing class action suits against their employer.
But!.........Shareholders are still allowed to file class action suits against CEO's and Boards of Directors......

Our lesson today: The shareholders are far, far more important than the employees,....and the stock price supersedes any concern about Labor costs.......

Profit Uber Alles!

I ask myself why someone would keep coming to a forum where he has no business. And it keeps coming up man crush. Sorry but like I said not my thing.

canaryinthemine said:
The shareholders are far, far more important than the employees,....and the stock price supersedes any concern about Labor costs.

Why not become both a shareholder and an employee? Why do you speak as though those are mutually exclusive?

all ARCBEST profits but none for you! Thank the yes voters. Pathetic, enjoy the screwing for 5 long years...
I make over $85,000.00 a year do the screwing won’t be tooooooo bad. Our not even a Teamster why would the forum even interest you? IS it for me?

Why not become both a shareholder and an employee? Why do you speak as though those are mutually exclusive?

They are mutually exclusive , Brother,.........as long as companies offer two grades of stock;....Common and Preferred.

Guess who gets which........

"Preferred stockholders generally do not have voting rights, as common stockholders do, but they have a greater claim to the company's assets. ... Preferred stock shareholders receive their dividends before common stockholders receive theirs, and these payments tend to be higher............Do you want voting rights or not?????? And your answer is?

"Preferred stockholders generally do not have voting rights, as common stockholders do, but they have a greater claim to the company's assets. ... Preferred stock shareholders receive their dividends before common stockholders receive theirs, and these payments tend to be higher............Do you want voting rights or not?????? And your answer is?
What a joke!

So yes or no? Do you want voting rights or not? Do you want a say in the company decisions or higher dividends? Caught on the horns of a dilemma? Just say.......

So yes or no? Do you want voting rights or not? Do you want a say in the company decisions or higher dividends? Caught on the horns of a dilemma? Just say.......
Yeah you sound very educated. I can’t belive you had the nerve to even post that ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !