ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

You might want to explain that humor to muler and go40, they are slow.

they understand visual humor, road runner/Wiley coyote
You forgot to mention Canary, Docker, Sac75 and a host of others you call names on a daily basis in your childish posts....

I know I'm missing something since I hit the "ignore" button on Mr. Bubbly Gumm here,......but judging from the one-sided argument I'm seeing,..........looks like the asylum has to do a head-count again.......

And,....no......I'm not going to dis-ignore him.........Life has been butterflies and roses ever since I excised him from my life...

Kind of like getting a boil lanced.......

Last week Sacs75 said I didn't know what I was doing in the stockmarker. Yet the stockmarker has gone up over the last week. I sold this morning for a profit of over $4,200. Now I'm back into mostly dividend companies that pay 5.49% or better. Who needs annuities when you have knowledge and experience.

Last week Sacs75 said I didn't know what I was doing in the stockmarker. Yet the stockmarker has gone up over the last week. I sold this morning for a profit of over $4,200. Now I'm back into mostly dividend companies that pay 5.49% or better. Who needs annuities when you have knowledge and experience.
From reading your post if I were you I would keep the phone number for welfare. And I can’t bring myself to believe anything you say. Maybe ex396 can help you he is real smart. I know he can read because he said he hangs out in drivers bathrooms reading the walls. I’m sure there is few good stock tips there.

From reading your post if I were you I would keep the phone number for welfare. And I can’t bring myself to believe anything you say. Maybe ex396 can help you he is real smart. I know he can read because he said he hangs out in drivers bathrooms reading the walls. I’m sure there is few good stock tips there.
Thanks for your advice but your belief doesn't change my $4,286 profit. Sucks to be you. :angel: No knowledge, no experience, no $$$ money. :apologetic::apologetic:

Go, Muler, you two are not killing my excitement. This is the first time I've made over $4,000 in a single transaction in less than two weeks. Docker, sacs, your turn. Go for it. I'm in a good place and I think I'll call off work tonight. I may even go to the beach in the morning. Life is good.