ABF | Watch that ABF stock price rise.

I think he is implying I'm gay, kind of strange he attacks my man hood, as I'm kicking his ass on the T.B. forums. Sad part is he doesn't see how delusional he come across.

runaway, you are just plain pathetic. sucking up to muler, how low can you go. obviously to your knees.
What forums are you talking about? I post here and I had one thread on the yrc that is it.

freightmaster post TDU, Teamster United propaganda, politics. Politics is the reason our pension funds are empty and the NMFA has one company in it. The reason no one takes you seriously any more muler. Is you mindlessly keep on pushing the same old shtick.
listen to you. You cant show one post from me that tells anyone how to keep funding the fund in the current manner. You are crazy for some reason over this fund. Guy you seem to have deep rooted issues over it. You really need to see someone for it.

I have 39 years in it I am where I'am and it will not change for me. But you better see where your retirement health benefits will be coming from if you don't meet CSPF rules to buy your insurance from them. You are so narrowed minded on a dollar amount in the fund you will be going broke paying health insurance . Now quit saying I am one way or another for funding CSPF. You are not in it anymore one way or the other so you could care less about those that still are. You are the biggest joke when it comes to screaming BS about CSPF.

Last edited:
If you want to see goofy just read Bubba’s post over the years. You just jet your match and you stupid antics don’t fly any more on this forum. Abfer is no longer running this forum in the ground and your kind cant run wild here anymore.
Your stupid, I never posted on the ABF forum until you and that blow hard docker came back. Jeff asked me to poke the bear. Sell some adds. Jeff knows how much free enterprise upsets canary.

Your stupid, I never posted on the ABF forum until you and that blow hard docker came back. Jeff asked me to poke the bear. Sell some adds. Jeff knows how much free enterprise upsets canary.
Wished he had picked a better poker. You sounded off from the start. Now you are putting Jeff's business out there. You never had the information to hold any real credit on this forum. Just a couple idiots.

Can you make one post without calling people names? Grow up kid....

listen to you. You cant show one post from me that tells anyone how to keep funding the fund in the current manner. Yo are crazy for some reason over this fund. Guy you seem to have deep rooted issues over it. You really need to see someone for it.

I have 39 years in it I am where I'am and it will not change for me. But you better see where your retirement health benefits will be coming from if you don't meet CSPF rules to buy your insurance from them. You are so narrowed minded on a dollar amount in the fund you will be going broke paying health insurance . Now quit saying I am one way or another for funding CSPF. You are not in it anymore one way or the other so you could care less about those that still are. You are the biggest joke when it comes to screaming BS about CSPF.
Like the New York conference of Teamsters just had their pensions slashed 30%, from $5,000 to $3,500. Which is still more than a CSPF retiree would have started out with.

Go to "pension tsunami" every day. When ever a MEPF puts in a MPRA application they post it.

muler when do you expect your pension fund to put in a MPRA application.

Can you make one post without calling people names? Grow up kid....
You and muler are so sensitive. Your sole purpose on this forum is to drive anyone who disagrees with you away. Then you cry about my choice of adjectives. That is usually what happens when the bully gets a bloody nose.

You are so weak you can't even keep a secret arrangement you say you have with a site owner to come to a Teamster forum and disrupt it. Now since you said Jeff sent you here to bother us Teamsters you will understand if we don't care very much for your cheap back stabbing ways. All those post you made just to disrupt honest hard working Teamsters discussions.

You and muler are so sensitive. Your sole purpose on this forum is to drive anyone who disagrees with you away. Then you cry about my choice of adjectives. That is usually what happens when the bully gets a bloody nose.
You have bloodied nobody's nose you have made a fool of yourself. You have said a site owner sent you to a Teamster forum to disrupt it, And according to you that is what you tried to do. And I have seen nothing but BS and hate.

You are so weak you can't even keep a secret arrangement you say you have with a site owner to come to a Teamster forum and disrupt it. Now since you said Jeff sent you here to bother us Teamsters you will understand if we don't care very much for your cheap back stabbing ways. All those post you made just to disrupt honest hard working Teamsters discussions.
Amongst your many faults, no sense of humor. I wouldn't even know who "JEFF" was, if you didn't message him 20 times a day, trying to get me banned. I'm not going anywhere YOGI, I sell ad's. Yogi; you don't get paid to post? I thought you were smarter than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re in need of serious psychiatric evaluation, I’m sure ups insurance offers that help to union employees. Now don’t you wish you were union....

Amongst your many faults, no sense of humor. I wouldn't even know who "JEFF" was, if you didn't message him 20 times a day, trying to get me banned. I'm not going anywhere YOGI, I sell ad's. Yogi; you don't get paid to post? I thought you were smarter than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t message Jeff to get you ban You have admitted you have exchanged messages. Now yogi really that’s the best you can do. Soon You will be gone. You have said you are a troll so why would you be allowed to stay?

Last edited: