Yellow | Watch your speed with EZ Pass!

Hoosierky

Enjoying Life Everyday!
Credits
I have heard of RDWY drivers having there EZPasses turned off due to speeding thru the booths. Looks like DOT looks at everything!!

To paraphrase, (I tried posting a link,but it required logging in), a bus company in Boston, Fung Wah, was cited for $13,000 for speeding and running unsafe equipment. MassDOT pulled the EZPass records and found drivers speeding 2/3rds of the time.

With RDWY's problems with DOT...this could get interesting

e-z pass

fyi....e-z pass clocks your speed by the back of your set not the front for those of you flying low in the toll plazas:police:

yo.....

ezpass checks your speed through the lane and checks your time from tollgate entry to tollgate exit on toll roads.......

i used to drive ezpass nuts with my volkswagen hatchback going across the newburgh beacon bridge, my ezpass was in the windshield properly displayed and YELLOW's was in my bag in the back and it would register both of them....

never had that problem with my bike though, as i had a 3 axle ezpass for it cuz i pulled a trailer all the time.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the fung wah bus crashed on the ramp in auburn, MA, 34 people hurt. the replacement driver the company sent out was not allowed to drive the rest of the passengers away because he had a bunch of log book violations. as of today, fung wah was given 30 days to submit their records in regard to maintenance and driver certs. according to fmcsa(?) fung wah has a **** poor record. when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. 'nough said!

chowdahhead129 said:
the fung wah bus crashed on the ramp in auburn, MA, 34 people hurt. the replacement driver the company sent out was not allowed to drive the rest of the passengers away because he had a bunch of log book violations. as of today, fung wah was given 30 days to submit their records in regard to maintenance and driver certs. according to fmcsa(?) fung wah has a **** poor record. when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. 'nough said!
What the heck does this have to do with E-Z Pass?:Off-Topic: :silenced: :frog:

[ thought RDWY did away with EZ Pass?? Are they using them again?? DS.
/QUOTE]

They got rid of the EZ Pass Plus, which let us by-pass the scales. EZPass pays the toll with out having to stop at the booth.

What the heck does this have to do with E-Z Pass
With RDWY's recent trouble with illegal runs and "generous" understanding of law, it could make things real interesting!

What the heck does this have to do with E-Z Pass
With RDWY's recent trouble with illegal runs and "generous" understanding of law, it could make things real interesting!
Well, as much as we like to blame the company for that, who are the ones that do those runs? Generous is the understanding that most drivers have of the law and of pre tripping there sets.

When I first came out on the road about 2 yrs ago I got a letter for going to fast through ezpass. The speed limit is 5mph I know I wasn't speeding through but I make sure I'm going 5 from front to back anymore.

Skillit said:
When I first came out on the road about 2 yrs ago I got a letter for going to fast through ezpass. The speed limit is 5mph I know I wasn't speeding through but I make sure I'm going 5 from front to back anymore.
You? 5mph? c'mon, how do you stop that jet pack you got tied to the tractor so fast and get it restarted?:hysterical: :Banane01: