FedEx Freight | Watkins Service not so Hot

What are you talking about ?

On the bottom of the bill, you can see that the freight was picked up, and billed on a Thursday (5/18/06).

It was received and signed for on 5/22/06.

It was due on the 24th, but made it there much before then, perhaps that is something they should look at.

I just checked...

Double-Clutch said:
6 days from Mass. to Florida and thats over the weekend to boot.:rolleyes:

and it quotes 4 days from L.A. to Massachusetts.

However, when I went to the Exact Express web site to compare, I found I had to be a registered user of the site to make the same comparison.

I didn.t check out the web site but I will say that it doen't matter which freight company it is, its gonna happen,freight get misloaded,misses a transfer or maybe a interline p-u or del. No one is perfect and on time all the time. Maybe u should look at your own company before sayin anything about someone elses.lol.....It may be 6 days and still be early.!!!

Looks like it delivered early, if 4 days is the service time most carriers only count business days so it should have delivered the 24th as quoted, but it looks as though it actually made delivery the 22nd, only 4 days including the weekend, I'll bet the customer was happy to get it 2 days early!

FM