ABF | Wayfinder impressions.

Someone told me once that if there was a massive earthquake and both California and New York broke off and slid into the Ocean.........this would be a helluva good country after that.....

That does sound good to me. Those two are sort of like freight Teamsters...10% of the population, 90% of the problems...
While I'm not a teamster, I think you have it backwards, 10% are problems with at least 85% being the leadership. Most of the teamsters I have talked to seem like pretty good people. They are upset, and rightfully so about the leadership and the violations and give backs in their contracts. The other 15% are members with a me me me attitude.

While I'm not a teamster, I think you have it backwards, 10% are problems with at least 85% being the leadership. Most of the teamsters I have talked to seem like pretty good people. They are upset, and rightfully so about the leadership and the violations and give backs in their contracts. The other 15% are members with a me me me attitude.
I was referring to freight only being 10% of the Teamsters membership anymore, yet we make up 90% of the issues that they have to deal with. It is no longer our union and we have become the red headed step children.