we always want this.......what do you want more of..???

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
so.........

what do YOU want more of..???

i want MORE time off, with pay

i want MORE money

i want MORE pecan pie (which i just had, and it was delicious..!!)....:kicking:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm easy. I want bigger lottery winnings with less lottery tickets. Oh yeah, I also want toilet paper that tears off straight across rather than tearing round and round the roll.

I'm easy. I want toilet paper that tears off straight across rather than tearing round and round the roll.

I'm with you on that. The 10,000 foot double rolls they are putting in the toilets these days suck. Is it really too much trouble to replace a couple of the regular rolls once in a while?

And what's up with the holders that are mounted so low that you need to get up off the toilet and get down on your hands and knees to reach up inside the holder to pull out the paper that tears the wrong way?

Oh, and then the stupid roll won't turn so you wind up tearing off little bits of paper.

Grrrrrr . . . . . . .

I just want my health to hold out so I can enjoy the time I have left.....maybe that will let me have a little more time...

I'm easy. I want bigger lottery winnings with less lottery tickets. Oh yeah, I also want toilet paper that tears off straight across rather than tearing round and round the roll.
You need to buy that at the grocery store, not steal if from the truckstop.

More space (as in out of the city), and more craft supplies with more time to work on them, and mostly, more energy to do everything I want to do each day.

If I could have what I wanted in the material sense, it would be to have the resources to own and fly one of these.

Well, actually, if I'm gonna dream, I may as well dream big.

Of course some of you may remember that I had a chance to actually fly this airplane.

Tondelayo001_zpsb879f067.jpg

Certainly the experience of a lifetime. Even though it has been 6 years since I flew it, the memory is still fresh, and the adrenaline rush still wells up inside me whenever I look at the pictures.

You sure do ask for a lot. I'm a man of simple means and I'd settle for the P-51 Mustang. What's an engine overhaul these days $50,000? And don't forget you have to slow 'er down to 250KT below 10,000' or the law man will be asking you to call him on a discreet channel after you land.

I would like to see a certain female in my del. area more then i do but i dont see it happening, she's a busy girl.

I want more notification of those low bridges
I want more directions around low bridges

forget it I just want the D.O.T. to dig out and pave so that all bridges have 14 foot clearance