SAIA | We appreciate you

nervouswreck

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody know that Aug. 20-26 is Saia's ''Employee Recognition Week'', or something to that effect. I just heard about it today. Where's the burgers and steaks. Where's the cake and ice cream. Where's the free t-shirts. Even OD got free shirts this week. I don't care if we get anything, we do make good money, BUT, if you're going to put out a memo bragging about this ''special week'', then fork over some goodies or shut up about it.:duh: :soapbox: :hissyfit:

nervouswreck said:
Anybody know that Aug. 20-26 is Saia's ''Employee Recognition Week'', or something to that effect. I just heard about it today. Where's the burgers and steaks. Where's the cake and ice cream. Where's the free t-shirts. Even OD got free shirts this week. I don't care if we get anything, we do make good money, BUT, if you're going to put out a memo bragging about this ''special week'', then fork over some goodies or shut up about it.:duh: :soapbox:

GNC got free Gatorade and doughnuts.:Banane01: :party-smiley-017:

I guess no big deal....

At Fed Ex Frt we get a pair of gloves .
Ohhhh and I got a cookie from a customer.

I was delivering to a Wal-Mart last year and it was driver appreciation week for them and they gave me a wal-mart truckers coffee cup...:)

We had a BBQ, Burgers Brats and the works, drinks chips, that was wed. Friday Walmart gave me bag of personell hygen products(I don't think it was a hint) I took a shower on Tuesday, LOL

HEhEHEHEHHEHE

hillbilly frog said:
I got my 33 years safe driving patches.That and $1.69 buys ya a cup of coffee at IHOP.
Where did you get them at? A yard sale? Or from Ebay?