Central Transport | We are getting raises.

Damn I hope so, I've earned that ******* unemployment check. Putting up with this ******* company for almost two decades. I love my job as a truck driver because it gives me a sense of freedom. I don't love the politics the business breeds. A cut throat self serving business that takes no prisoners. I've paid my dues in this business for 40+ years and the things I have seen you wouldn't believe. From Consolidated Freightways to NW Transport. Where backstabbing is a way of life. LTL.........don't you just love it.

OOPS, Guardrail got you.

OOPS, Guardrail got you.
Yep, even the "Train" derails from time to time. Although in my defense I didn't spell the whole word out .....I started it with FU......and put a star in the rest of the word. I could have been trying to say futile.....LOL

BTW, as far as me, I'm VERY HAPPY working for a VERY stable company working 3to4 days a week and bringing home AS MUCH OR MORE then I WAS at CTII doing 55hours a week and I WAS there 6+ years so as far as this FORUM being in a graveyard, YES IT WILL!!! As far as unemployment for me, um I DONT THINK SO JACK!!!! So you just stay in that LTL trash and ENJOY what's coming TO YOU and I will just sit back and LISTEN TO ALL OF YOU START CRYING about the fact that "I WASNT WRONG" when I TRIED to give you FAIR WARNING!!!!!! Bye bye SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Its funny speed buggy how much you bad mouth both these two company's when if fact you were just trying to get into Vitran, also if Central it so bad than why did you fight to get your job back. All company's have there ups and downs and all drivers should be thankful to still have a place to go to work to take care of there families.

Thank goodness that we will have Speedbuggy1488 sitting back "listening" to hear us cry and hopefully he/she will only listen.:bananapartyhat: :stirthepot: :LMAO:

Its funny speed buggy how much you bad mouth both these two company's when if fact you were just trying to get into Vitran, also if Central it so bad than why did you fight to get your job back. All company's have there ups and downs and all drivers should be thankful to still have a place to go to work to take care of there families.
Seriously, I really don't know what ur talking about but keep thinking WHATEVER you want....

I wonder if he remembers that its not legal for any employer to expose any ex or current employee to the public in any way. Wether or not you actually know them. You can be sued. You know this....

Does anyone remember what this thread is all about? Show me the money. I'm down to my last sip of Crown maple. Seriously though, do you think It was just another lie? Will we ever see that raise? With the latest news we were told we would not see a decrease, maybe that's what they consider a raise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Train, we will see that raise. Probably in Feb. after they have consolidated work forces and decided how many of our accounts are going to stay on board. By then, they will know the staffing levels they need and which terminals will be closed. If you have a poor work record,accident record,work comp history, ect., you will be offered the opportunity to "explore other options".
I'm guessing less then 40% will be around to actually "see" that raise.

Hey angermngt, i think you have a long lost brother on here, i think speedy has ur dna. He seems to like everything you say, and for you to get two stars by ur name with only 137 posts. Man, u must be posting some great educational things. I will start paying attention ohh wise one. Do you do a Q & A on the weekends? Lol

Hey angermngt, i think you have a long lost brother on here, i think speedy has ur dna. He seems to like everything you say, and for you to get two stars by ur name with only 137 posts. Man, u must be posting some great educational things. I will start paying attention ohh wise one. Do you do a Q & A on the weekends? Lol

You would make someone a very good wife. Waiting around just to say something too.

Ur day is going just GREAT!!! 7delivefies and 1 p/u you can't get but that's fine cuz you get SCREWED by the hour!!!!!LOL... And how is my day going seeing ur me? LOL