Central Transport | We are getting raises.

We can't seem to stay on topic.....I guess some of us have ADD............Let me get you boys some Adderall....Well if you can't beat them, join them I suppose....Hey guys, " Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." LOL !!

What about when good things are happening and you still can't pay attention....Damn, maybe I'm the one that's needs Adderall.

Yea, Train, we will see that raise. Probably in Feb. after they have consolidated work forces and decided how many of our accounts are going to stay on board. By then, they will know the staffing levels they need and which terminals will be closed. If you have a poor work record,accident record,work comp history, ect., you will be offered the opportunity to "explore other options".
I'm guessing less then 40% will be around to actually "see" that raise.

YOU KEEP THINKING THAT WAY and just MAYBE you MIGHT get something...... Like "THE SHAFT"!!!!!!!!! Have a NICE DAY!!!!!!!

YOU KEEP THINKING THAT WAY and just MAYBE you MIGHT get something...... Like "THE SHAFT"!!!!!!!!! Have a NICE DAY!!!!!!!
I don't care either way. It would be nice but I surely don't expect one. I make 21.25 and that's good enough. It's a little below scale in the D-FW area. But that's cool. The letter stated we would not get a decrease, I'm just hoping that's true. See it's not so hard to stay on topic. And BTW it's evening time and it's going great. The day is over and it wasn't that great.....But thanks for caring...LOL

yes train, you keep the same pay. your start time is 1pm and 40 hrs a week, we may have sat work for you to make it 48 hrs. by the way, here's your premier insurance also. - manny

I don't care either way. It would be nice but I surely don't expect one. I make 21.25 and that's good enough. It's a little below scale in the D-FW area. But that's cool. The letter stated we would not get a decrease, I'm just hoping that's true. See it's not so hard to stay on topic. And BTW it's evening time and it's going great. The day is over and it wasn't that great.....But thanks for caring...LOL

I started 3 years ago at $16.50 and I got .25 raise and that's what I'm stuck at. Hated my job every since.

That's right the losers at (Vitran) should be glad someone with deep pockets bought them!:hide:

the only losers at vitran were the corporate people and the fed ex gang no difference being out of work if the cause was ineptness or the greed of the new masters

That's right the losers at (Vitran) should be glad someone with deep pockets bought them!:hide:

Are you talking about the drivers at Vitran or the management? Either way, Crappy thing to say without clarifying it. AND its not lick, instead of an easy way out we now are imprisoned with no way out unless in the end they decide to be nice.