We are officially sold. Now Conway freight, a division of XPO logistics.

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by upnorth, Oct 30, 2015.

1. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

So a republican controlled government means doom for YRCW? I hope you were just guessing and high speed doesn't believe the own bull he types.

joes bar and grill likes this.
  2. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

The bills come due next year, don't they ? And the last bank to finance YRCW debt fired the CEO responsible after losing their ass on the deal. Not to mention, isn't your contract up ? Not that it's a concern. The mindless reelected Hoffa and they will vote in whatever concessions needed to please him. It's not that I am saying on December 1st 2018 the gates will close country wide and YRCW will end forever. I am saying that given what has happened at YRCW over the last 8 years, it would seem that you all are in for even more of the same moving forward. If you consider what is happening at YRCW moving forward. I can read the posts on the other forums. I talk to other drivers. No need to get all defensive. You see it, I see it, we all see it.

3. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

You would read it's not 2019 and refinanced for 2021. So that CEO was just fired this year then.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  4. Puff Driver

Puff Driver Active Member

You have done well under Obama. The pension is much improved because of that leftist..
    CEO's do well all over the world, but some companies succeed and thrive...
    Bad organizations fail....

5. WHO KNOWS105

WHO KNOWS105 ASK ALICE

6. WHO KNOWS105

WHO KNOWS105 ASK ALICE

7. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

Sure. If you ignore my mortgage and credit cards and dwindling savings account I'm frakking Warren Bates myself.

But since this obviously paid article is nothing but polishing a turd let's just say no. They are not doing pretty good. And we know they aren't because they are a $10 stock. If they were killing it they would be up in the $50 - $100 range. And if they were FedEx they would be up around $200 a share. But they ain't. Cause they ain't. They got business debt. Pension debt. They sold off a bunch of terminals and are now leasing them and they are leasing even more tractors. Meaning they own even less of their company now than previously. YRC is using smoke and mirrors in the accounting to show a net positive. Every company does. But when they report every quarter they show the books and no one has been fooled.

But if you just wanna believe in :shit: being great because why not ? Well then go right ahead, man. :shit: is great. Have at it.