We are we going to get it?????????

Not sure why you are in such a hurry to get invited up onto that dock to work through out the night. And as far as doing our job; Pulling our Line Haul is soon to not be our job at all - soon enough.

And not to worry about wages driver. It won't be long and you will making more then us.

Count on it.

struck a nerve

I agree define our job.When did you start breaking freight?When did you start hostleing?When did start driveing 4 hours ,working dock 3 hours, hostleing for 1 hour ,then go back (4 hours) to your home service center? Do you really think we want you (Conway Truckload ) hauling our freight ,we work to get our freight?Some of yall (Conway Truckload) say you have your own freight,then where is it.Why do we (Sales@Conway Freight- Menlo) have to get freight for yall.The reason we make more (CONWAY FREIGHT) is we do more and are qualified better.50% of Conway truckload doesn't have a Haz-mat endorsement or doubles and triples endorsement.I'm not trying to offend you but some of yall do good enough to walk inside our services centers without running out of breath.If you can handle LTL, come on we be glade to have you.Myself I wished Conway truckload could only haul there own freight,but then your question would be ,who's hiring.I don't mean to offend any of yall but the truth is the truth.

After 23 years with Contract Freighters
I agree define our job.When did you start breaking freight?When did you start hostleing?When did start driveing 4 hours ,working dock 3 hours, hostleing for 1 hour ,then go back (4 hours) to your home service center? Do you really think we want you (Conway Truckload ) hauling our freight ,we work to get our freight?Some of yall (Conway Truckload) say you have your own freight,then where is it.Why do we (Sales@Conway Freight- Menlo) have to get freight for yall.The reason we make more (CONWAY FREIGHT) is we do more and are qualified better.50% of Conway truckload doesn't have a Haz-mat endorsement or doubles and triples endorsement.I'm not trying to offend you but some of yall do good enough to walk inside our services centers without running out of breath.If you can handle LTL, come on we be glade to have you.Myself I wished Conway truckload could only haul there own freight,but then your question would be ,who's hiring.I don't mean to offend any of yall but the truth is the truth.

It's just a sign of the times. Get it done cheaper with "less" quailified employees or "outside" sources. Make the bottom line look better, and the shareholders more money. Welcome to the "new" LTL market!

I would like to add a comment then I'll get off your guys/gals forum.I would rather see our guys/gals pull our freight(if we,ltl, are not) than a outside carrier.For the guy with 23 years in with CFI ,you got my respect.

:loser:WE'RE DOING THE CON-WAY FREIGHT DRIVERS JOB AND EVEN WITH THEIR 5% PAYCUT WE STILL MAKE NOTHING COMPARED TO THEM.:duh:

When u define our jobs,make sure u say u r working 12 to 14hrs a day without a lunch(most eat while working)we dont get a chance to drive the stool at the counter of a T\A,and tell stories about how good we are.and 85k a year isnt alot for 60 hr weeks,50 weeks a yr

omg driver you say ya"ll are doing our job if it wernt for conway ya'll wouldt have a job is all i see from you people is a doughnut in one hand and a diet coke in the other while trying to walk your dog im sure thats not our job classifaction you people lay around waiting on us to load your trailers why dont you load your own damn trailers do your own P and D then tell us you do our job oh yea by the way no more air ride sleeper trucks either we want you people to have the best { spring ride } trucks conway can dig out of the bone yard. they have great a.c. great heaters oh yea the best and nothing less for you truckload drivers and remember no smoking in the trucks dont forget to fasten your seat belt when you get on the forklift. i hope i didnt offend you truckload drivers or better yet get your own freight.

I've seen some truckload drivers take 20minutes to back a box to the dock, now why should that guy get the same pay as me?

I've seen some truckload drivers take 20minutes to back a box to the dock, now why should that guy get the same pay as me?
We hire those people that can't back. At first it is fun to watch them, but it quickly becomes painful.

Experience is no longer wanted at Conway Freight.

in name only redbird and the only time i can pass one of them is if its cloudy or dark or both and the brakes come on and i fly right by at 62 and prezars you hit that one perfect

and to you truckload trivers,,,try to find a hotel close 2 youre pickup place friday,the carriers,hava already been overbooked,just in case we cant handle it,,plan on eatingyourev easter ham nat the petro....happy easter

Why's everyone being so hateful here???? I've ran both sides of this fence, and to tell ya'll the truth neither job is an easy one.
I think that everyone's barking at the wrong people. I bet upper management is tickled to death that everyone out here is fussing with each other. You really need to focus your attention on them!!! Just my opinion.:shift:

Why's everyone being so hateful here???? I've ran both sides of this fence, and to tell ya'll the truth neither job is an easy one.
I think that everyone's barking at the wrong people. I bet upper management is tickled to death that everyone out here is fussing with each other. You really need to focus your attention on them!!! Just my opinion.:shift:
In my opinion you're opinion is absoluteky correct. Happy easter to you and youres

Quite right sir.