Estes | We dont need your services anymore!!!!!!

BossHog

TB Lurker
Credits
too long time drivers were let go in the last few weeks at 027... 1 bumped into a bridge and the other 1 dropped the tail pup at 024 in the yard . both driver had close to 15 ....years

too long time drivers were let go in the last few weeks at 027... 1 bumped into a bridge and the other 1 dropped the tail pup at 024 in the yard . both driver had close to 15 ....years

That's crazy. Wonder what happen to the Dallas driver that run out in the median last week

That's crazy. Wonder what happen to the Dallas driver that run out in the median last week

Or the other driver at the Baltimore terminal that ripped a 15 foot gash into the side of a brand new shiny 53ft,oh yea thats right,they gave him a set of pups and sent him on his way.

If a pup is dropped at 024, wouldn't the spotter have to take some of the heat ? I realize the finale result is on the driver, but if they were hooked right to begin with,there would have been no problem. Well I guess neither one of them was in the "one of the boy's club " Rule #1.....CYA, guys

Proper pre trip should have caught this.
If a pup is dropped at 024, wouldn't the spotter have to take some of the heat ? I realize the finale result is on the driver, but if they were hooked right to begin with,there would have been no problem. Well I guess neither one of them was in the "one of the boy's club " Rule #1.....CYA, guys

Proper pre trip should have caught this.

You are correct, but maybe if we could get rid of these crap ass holland 5th wheels there would be less incidents. BTW maybe we could get a company wide SOP for accidents . Not just what the terminal manager thinks.

Do you guys have any kind od appeals process.

For a driver of 15 years, if he didnt do his pretrip then shame on him.

But this is mechanical equipment, that can and do fail..Those dollies get banged more and harder than a p*on star..lol

It's slow , they are looking for any reason to fire someone right now especially long term employees who don't see things "the new Estes way "

oh my , a reply from a super moderator.i am going to get banned. lol!!!! how do you get to be a moderator? lol