Estes | We dont need your services anymore!!!!!!

oh my , a reply from a super moderator.i am going to get banned. lol!!!! how do you get to be a moderator? lol

Just a working guy like yourself,there hero..You wont get banned if you dont break the rules,and you need to boost your post and contact Jeff about being a moderator.Hope I answered all your questions..Thanks.

Yea hes still around here if its the same one

ok jjust wondering. last i heard he had some heart problems.probably is the same one..last name was ........ tell him joe t said high and hope all is well...i used run out of 029 from 93-00..

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not your hero nor anyone elses , buttercup!

I knew a panzy once, but never a buttercup... I thought that name was used by "The Blue Oyster" members.... Didn't know we had any on here.... Glad to see new people getting into Truckingboards,welcome....

My wife tells me all the time that I'm the head of the house with a smirk. It just dawned on me what she might be talking about

My wife tells me all the time that I'm the head of the house with a smirk. It just dawned on me what she might be talking about

I play that roll ok...most of the time I just nod and say yes dear, seems to work well for me.

Donut is being a dick, A9 is mad that I'm not his co-driver and Guardrail is pissed because I broke up with him.

Im as happy as a working man can be...Sorry to hear about you and Guardrail.:smile:

Thanks Bro, it was hard on him, he still ain't over it, I wonder if Donut would go with me? He is a feisty one, he better be good looking and packing though, I ain't leaving Dianna for just anyone.

See what you've started donut. Wait till Matt finds out guardrail is no longer hitched. Might have to put a padlock on this one.

Thanks Bro, it was hard on him, he still ain't over it, I wonder if Donut would go with me? He is a feisty one, he better be good looking and packing though, I ain't leaving Dianna for just anyone.

If you finally found one GT, you better keep her... I can remember maybe having to drive to "OK" to bail you out of jail once... Besides pretty girls,for ugly men, come along only once in a lifetime(or so my wife tells me)....

I just tell her,"Yeah babe, but I believe in reincarnation"..... She laughed her azz off.....