Estes | We dont need your services anymore!!!!!!

too long time drivers were let go in the last few weeks at 027... 1 bumped into a bridge and the other 1 dropped the tail pup at 024 in the yard . both driver had close to 15 ....years

and my home barn keeps the guy who's missed over 200 days in the last 3 years, another guy who's flipped 3 sets and a super trainer who's dropped rear pup in yard and on main road.

hope they sue. Need Info?

Last edited by a moderator:
At my terminal , we kept a guy who skipped on home with out taking a mandatory drug test !!! Dispatcher told him he needed to go , he punched out and went home !!! No bubbles , no troubles !!!!

Hard to believe a 15 year driver would get fired for dropping a pup on the yard,unless their were other issues.

Dropping a trailer here and getting caught will cost you five days at home. The TM might look the other way depending on circumstances, but if you drop the trailer in front of the regional VP...it's vacation time.

We have a driver that has had three accidents in one year.. Two of which involved turning the rear pup over.. Still here.. I thought it may work for me, but since this guy is still here, I have to regroup..