SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

Good grief dude, can't you come up with something more than the sheep analogy. Look what's going on at FedEx. Do you think they will ever get a contract? Do you not understand that if Fred let that happen the rest would fall like dominos. The Teamsters will never gain another major LTL Player. NEVER!!!! Because they have a defective business model that takes the flexibility out of LTL companies. To be competitive in today's market you can't have restrictive work rules based solely on seniority. Been doing this since I was 18 and I'm 60 now. 42 years doing just about everything you can do in this business. Move on.
They want to run it like a union so why not have one! Sheep to the slaughter house!

Yet another thread on how much we need the union. Train why do you bother ?
Maybe because your a sheep like him! Notice your the only few on here defending it? Is it because the others are afraid of the social media policy or you guys just a bunch of sick asses who probably suck the terminal managers ass! **** the others right!

Maybe because your a sheep like him! Notice your the only few on here defending it? Is it because the others are afraid of the social media policy or you guys just a bunch of sick asses who probably suck the terminal managers ass! :censored: the others right!
Your the one that needs to be afraid of the social media policy. Do you really think I can't figure out who you are?

Last edited:
Figures your probably a sensitive baby who got a participation trophy for showing up figured they owe you something!
Your the one with this sense of entitlement. You and the Teamsters are a perfect fit. Now get your sorry ass over to YRC and help them drag down their stock prices to an all time low. And push their OPERATION RATIO into the upper 100s. And marriage made in heaven. Your lazy ass needs all the protection you can get.

You don't have to. While our shop becomes Union and makes more u can retain being a scab of your terminal and by hay to feed your sheep
Shop Union? Are you kidding me? Just keep talking Big Dog because it won't be long before I get your IP ADDRESS .. Tough guy. I will expose you as the fraud that I think you are. Just another troll trying to play the savior for the Big Bad Teamsters.

Last edited:
Runaway train, Saia isn't all Rosie as you think it is. Might be a good place where you're at but the region i was in was horrible. Got treated like crap, never got paid for extra work we did. I go to menards dc on my linehaul run if it took me longer than 30 mins I call to get extra time added because I was suppose to be paid by the hour as soon as I got off the highway and I never got paid my extra time. Central told me I had to talk to my tm, I talk to my TM and he said no talk to central...well never got paid for it and everyone ignored me. Open door policy? There isn't one. You have a complaint and talk to upper management the person you complained on would retaliate and yell at you and stuff. Are tm was the biggest jerk you could ever meet. Thank God he quit and went to estes. He would tell me I was overpaid when I would go ask for my extra pay. I do agree that some areas could go union so atleast we could be treated fairly. But I fortunately left and went elsewhere because I couldn't take it anymore. Plus all the sitting at home so system drivers could work. Not to mention how Central talks and treats linehaul drivers.

Shop Union? Are you kidding me? Just keep talking Big Dog because it won't be long before I get your IP ADDRESS .. Tough guy. I will expose you as the fraud that I think you are. Just another troll trying to play the savior for the Big Bad Teamsters.
No train I'm not a troll! Get what you feel you need! To be honest this place is way out of control! It's not all the sunshine that gets blown up your ass as you think! I'm from the south you dim wit! Not California! They already fired 2 terminal managers last week for crap they need to fire more! You know what I think train? I think this place has finally gotten ot of control and people like me are fed up! You can't wrap your brains around it! Get my IP address! Big deal! I could careless! Truth Be known I'm not a teamster troll I'm a damn city driver and suck of the crap around Saia! So go grab a drink and wait in a few weeks ! Crap is hitting the fan.

Runaway train, Saia isn't all Rosie as you think it is. Might be a good place where you're at but the region i was in was horrible. Got treated like crap, never got paid for extra work we did. I go to menards dc on my linehaul run if it took me longer than 30 mins I call to get extra time added because I was suppose to be paid by the hour as soon as I got off the highway and I never got paid my extra time. Central told me I had to talk to my tm, I talk to my TM and he said no talk to central...well never got paid for it and everyone ignored me. Open door policy? There isn't one. You have a complaint and talk to upper management the person you complained on would retaliate and yell at you and stuff. Are tm was the biggest jerk you could ever meet. Thank God he quit and went to estes. He would tell me I was overpaid when I would go ask for my extra pay. I do agree that some areas could go union so atleast we could be treated fairly. But I fortunately left and went elsewhere because I couldn't take it anymore. Plus all the sitting at home so system drivers could work. Not to mention how Central talks and treats linehaul drivers.
I know we have issues. But all I have been trying to say is that the union is not the anwser. The anwser lies somewhere else that in time will be found. We are having growing pains. Things will get better.

Well said my fellow driver! Sorry you left before we had a chance to organize! I bet this is a VP or something! Just like the

Growing pains? What growth? We lost enough business to take away 2 of are linehaul runs before I left. Instead of moving up i got shoved down to the ::shit:: runs again. I was constantly pulling empties. I don't know where the growth is but I know they'll never become the next OD

No train I'm not a troll! Get what you feel you need! To be honest this place is way out of control! It's not all the sunshine that gets blown up your ass as you think! I'm from the south you dim wit! Not California! They already fired 2 terminal managers last week for crap they need to fire more! You know what I think train? I think this place has finally gotten ot of control and people like me are fed up! You can't wrap your brains around it! Get my IP address! Big deal! I could careless! Truth Be known I'm not a teamster troll I'm a damn city driver and suck of the crap around Saia! So go grab a drink and wait in a few weeks ! Crap is hitting the fan.
Nothing is hitting the fan except your ass. Go ahead and keep drinking that Teamsters Kool-Aid. Your a blind fool.

Growing pains? What growth? We lost enough business to take away 2 of are linehaul runs before I left. Instead of moving up i got shoved down to the :::shit::: runs again. I was constantly pulling empties. I don't know where the growth is but I know they'll never become the next OD
It just takes time. OD was once were we are at today. We turn down business now because we can't handle it. Once our infrastructure gets in place it will be a different story.