SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

Nothing is hitting the fan except your ass. Go ahead and keep drinking that Teamsters Kool-Aid. Your a blind fool.
My ass hitting the fan? Oh great are you part of the open door policy? Take your open door and swing on the knob! Growing pains my ass! The only thing growing is your line of crap! Thanks Rob! This isn't the saia Facebook page no one will delete comments here! Which by the way that's a one sided page fulll of crap worse than the open door policy! They suck worse than career page they started full of kool aid drinking bullshitters!

It just takes time. OD was once were we are at today. We turn down business now because we can't handle it. Once our infrastructure gets in place it will be a different story.
Infrastructure? We can't even work enough people! I sat home again last week can't even get 40 hours with this outfit! After 8 years I've seen plenty! They always say let's catch Old Dominion! Really? We couldn't catch a STD! I see so much freight crushed it looks like we are a recycling center sometimes! Here customer here is your product! Then deliver something that looks like it got hit by a Sherman tank

Infrastructure? We can't even work enough people! I sat home again last week can't even get 40 hours with this outfit! After 8 years I've seen plenty! They always say let's catch Old Dominion! Really? We couldn't catch a STD! I see so much freight crushed it looks like we are a recycling center sometimes! Here customer here is your product! Then deliver something that looks like it got hit by a Sherman tank
All freight companies damage freight. It just the nature of the beast. I've seen much improvement and it's getting better.

Are you kidding me? Some of the damaged and messe up freight I see rolling off our dock on to city trailers? As a city guy sometimes I spend more time apologizing than I do making a delivery! I see dock guys destroy more freight with the "quality only matters more" if I don't have to get off a forklift. Open door policy isn't working! Not only that this company needs a good shake up! All I hear is people notice Saia in meetings! Yeah for damage freight maybe!
YRC stock $8.43 yeah whatever take your Whiney a$$ Union bull crap and move on !!!! If your not happy working here go get a job at a union company and in a few short years you will be coming back to saia with your hat in your hand looser !!!

All freight companies damage freight. It just the nature of the beast. I've seen much improvement and it's getting better.
Yeah so has Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles! Keep believing that! Again go suck the Saia kool aid and make sure you get a hold of someone so that you look like the hero once again! Union babyball the way!

YRC stock $8.43 yeah whatever take your Whiney a$$ Union bull crap and move on !!!! If your not happy working here go get a job at a union company and in a few short years you will be coming back to saia with your hat in your hand looser !!!

Yrc and saia are in bed you LOSER ! Looks at all the management coming over from yrc! Now call train and plannyour next double team attack to defend our crap management team!

Yrc and saia are in bed you LOSER ! Looks at all the management coming over from yrc! Now call train and plannyour next double team attack to defend our crap management team!
You are a complete idiot. I can handle your ass all by myself. This is you and me brother. The more you talk the more you make an ass out of yourself. Your losing credibility by the minute.

You idiot you don't know the history of this company too well do you? its always had former yrc people working here management from all freight companies come to work here even on the board heck saia used to be owned by yrc THE UNION IS NOT COMING TO SAIA ITS BEEN TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS IT ALWAYS FAILS SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO AWAY !!! Nobody is listening to you LOOSER !!!

You are a complete idiot. I can handle your ass on all by myself. This is you and me brother. The more you talk the more you make an ass out of yourself. Your losing credibility by the minute.
Much like your spelling and grammar! Just remember who Rick has over for the holidays and who's there! And further more don't call me brother till we become United and then senority will count! Till then you call me coal! Also I'm black so don't make this a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ issue hence the "coal" in my name! Gabe you a hint cause you seem so obsessed in finding out my identity!

You idiot you don't know the history of this company too well do you? its always had former yrc people working here management from all freight companies come to work here even on the board heck saia used to be owned by yrc THE UNION IS NOT COMING TO SAIA ITS BEEN TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS IT ALWAYS FAILS SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO AWAY !!! Nobody is listening to you LOOSER !!!
Well apparently you are! You seem to be joining in. With whom am I speaking with? Is this the human resources department now! I'd like to file a complaint with the open door policy! Perhaps you can help me with that? What form do i need?

Much like your spelling and grammar! Just remember who Rick has over for the holidays and who's there! And further more don't call me brother till we become United and then senority will count! Till then you call me coal! Also I'm black so don't make this a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ issue hence the "coal" in my name! Gabe you a hint cause you seem so obsessed in finding out my identity!
I don't see color. Why did you even mention your black? All I see is a complete mis-guided fool. To think the Teamsters could improve our working environment is just plain stupid. All we would do is lose. And for you not to understand that is all I need to know about you. Black or White. It really has no bearing.

Well apparently you are! You seem to be joining in. With whom am I speaking with? Is this the human resources department now! I'd like to file a complaint with the open door policy! Perhaps you can help me with that? What form do i need?
No it's a Linehaul driver who is very happy with my job !!! I'm home every day always drive a new tractor I do what's required of me never get harassed by management and put $1500.00 a week in the bank . No I don't have nothing to complain about. No Union needed here. Goodbye your not worth the effort it takes to tap this screen by by LOOSER

I don't see color. Why did you even mention your black? All I see is a complete mis-guided fool. To think the Teamsters could improve our working environment is just plain stupid. All we would do is lose. And for you not to understand that is all I need to know about you. Black or White. It really has no bearing.
Racism! That's why. I see it all the time.