SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

You didn't ask for anything you made a statement, you do know the difference don't you? It's in the contract I gave you a link to, go fetch it yourself, it's in there.

They were given control and the Teamsters didn't have it was my point. Thank you.

A link to the NMFA? We're talking UPS Freight. I'm starting to think you don't realize they have a separate contract.

Last edited:
go fetch it yourself, it's in there.

I actually have a copy of the UPS agreement in my hand right now. If you want to go to the UPS Freight forum on here to verify what I've been saying before I begin quoting the contract feel free.

Last edited:
Freddy has a lot of turban headed, sandal wear drivers out in junk, it's just all white, the only one required to wear a uniform are delivery driver, and they (or their employer) have to buy them. Look at the line of wrecks on any back fence the reason there is no junk company trucks is because the rookie driver they hire crash them before they get old.

Ground is the same model in place when Caliber owned it. The same company who ran Union Roadway.

A link to the NMFA? We're talking UPS Freight. I'm starting to think you don't realize they have a separate contract.

I'm beginning to believe you have a lack reading comprehension skills, the link is to the

NATIONAL MASTER UPS FREIGHT AGREEMENT

By his liking your comment, I see train does too lol....

I'm new here(truckingboards) so could someone clarify for me why a FedEx driver is attacking a Saia driver because he doesn't want the Union at his company?

I'm new here(truckingboards) so could someone clarify for me why a FedEx driver is attacking a Saia driver because he doesn't want the Union at his company?
I will send you a PM later tonight and explain it to you in detail. I don't want to get the tribe on the warpath.

Last edited:
You kiddies have fun playing wih your smurfs, I'm off to more adult conversation,
I'm still waiting for the cap you proclaimed exist in the UPS Freight contract. You'll have my respect if you admit it isn't there.

Where did I say there was a cap? I said there was language about purchase in their contract I never used the word "cap".

Actually chronologically speaking, Mr Train got a case of the red ass when I mentioned the fact that UPSF workers almost unanimously voted FOR union representation when given the chance and that there haven't been any decertifications... He couldn't debate that so he said for me to stay on my own forum, which he has made a habit of not doing himself. I personally don't care if he wants the union or not, as he obviously will tote the company line no matter what.

You yourself are attempting to get on at SEFL, I'm sure they have lots of protection for the drivers against purchase correct? Maybe you should read their forums, seems some are not so happy there either and they have NO contract so perhaps you would be happy there in a non union environment.

Actually chronologically speaking, Mr Train got a case of the red ass when I mentioned the fact that UPSF workers almost unanimously voted FOR union representation when given the chance and that there haven't been any decertifications... He couldn't debate that so he said for me to stay on my own forum, which he has made a habit of not doing himself. I personally don't care if he wants the union or not, as he obviously will tote the company line no matter what.

You yourself are attempting to get on at SEFL, I'm sure they have lots of protection for the drivers against purchase correct? Maybe you should read their forums, seems some are not so happy there either and they have NO contract so perhaps you would be happy there in a non union environment.

May I ask why you don't work for a Union carrier? You may get the chance after FedEx fires you for trying to organize. Of course you may not want to work union after the Teamsters sell you out as they're known to do.