SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

No it's a Linehaul driver who is very happy with my job !!! I'm home every day always drive a new tractor I do what's required of me never get harassed by management and put $1500.00 a week in the bank . No I don't have nothing to complain about. No Union needed here. Goodbye your not worth the effort it takes to tap this screen by by LOOSER
Wow 1500 a week does your superiors tell you your overpaid? How many times a week you getting cut? Your so full of crap! Blinded by corporate

Omg really? Yep see over paid hope your superiors is a dick to you too. Can't wait for the employee survey to come around again! I'm writing union on every page
The system driver at my yard makes more than me and im sure a lot of people on this page make more than me . And for you to call us overpaid that's kinda messed up I have a friend who drives for ups they are teamsters if you didn't know he runs less miles than me doesn't have to hook his sets and brings home around $ 2000 a week I kid around with him every day about being overpaid. And if you don't believe me when I say $1500 I can take a screenshot of my pay stub

Wow 1500 a week does your superiors tell you your overpaid? How many times a week you getting cut? Your so full of crap! Blinded by corporate
Yeah I get cut sometimes everyone does but that's just part of the industry I've not been cut in about 2 months but we have been shut down for weather a time or two but that's what 4 weeks of vacation comes in handy for

The system driver at my yard makes more than me and im sure a lot of people on this page make more than me . And for you to call us overpaid that's kinda messed up I have a friend who drives for ups they are teamsters if you didn't know he runs less miles than me doesn't have to hook his sets and brings home around $ 2000 a week I kid around with him every day about being overpaid. And if you don't believe me when I say $1500 I can take a screenshot of my pay stub
Wow aren't they union? 2000 a week for less money! That's a good deal

Yeah I get cut sometimes everyone does but that's just part of the industry I've not been cut in about 2 months but we have been shut down for weather a time or two but that's what 4 weeks of vacation comes in handy for
Yeah well we all font get 4 weeks of vacation and vacation should be used for time away not to be used to live on!

Here it comes, the race card was bound to be played.
The race card? Yeah while I watch them protect useless supervisor who bully's and watch them sweep it under the rug! Again I'm sick of watching the one-sided bull going on around here and you can bet after reading your comments from another thread about senority verses productivity? You sir are full of it!

The race card? Yeah while I watch them protect useless supervisor who bully's and watch them sweep it under the rug! Again I'm sick of watching the one-sided bull going on around here and you can bet after reading your comments from another thread about senority verses productivity? You sir are full of it!
What's that got to do with you being black?

What's that got to do with you being black?
Threatened to be beat up? Constant barrage of needlessly being picked on and threatened? I know cause I'm black it's OK right? Would it matter if I was Mexican? Puerto Rican? Female? Maybe even gay? The things I hear in a driver room makes my stomach turn while management turns a blind eye along with the open door policy!

I won't play this game with you very long today because I have things to do. But I will say this before I go. Your problem is you have an attitude problem. Poor black man that's being beat up on. Race has nothing to do with it. Your just piece of ::shit:: worker that's a cry baby. WHY DONT YOU QUIT? Your just a cry baby that's looking to blame someone else for your shortcomings. Start your own business and run it the way you want. No, instead you want to cry like a titty baby. This company pays your bills and you show them your appreciation by wanting to back stab them. Go **** yourself.

I won't play this game with you very long today because I have things to do. But I will say this before I go. Your problem is you have an attitude problem. Poor black man that's being beat up on. Race has nothing to do with it. Your just piece of :::shit::: worker that's a cry baby. WHY DONT YOU QUIT? Your just a cry baby that's looking to blame someone else for your shortcomings. Start your own business and run it the way you want. No, instead you want to cry like a titty baby. This company pays your bills and you show them your appreciation by wanting to back stab them. Go :censored: yourself.
The company pays my bills? The company pays me to perform a service for them, I pay my bills. With the driver shortage, they need you more than you need them. We are only as good as our next pick up or delivery, without the driver's to cover it, we lose. They need to start taking drivers concerns seriously instead of treating drivers like a disposable asset.