SAIA | We need a union and we need it now!

Train has things to do today! Like find my IP address and stuff! Better get busy I hear you have Union issues to defend next week!

Threatened to be beat up? Constant barrage of needlessly being picked on and threatened? I know cause I'm black it's OK right? Would it matter if I was Mexican? Puerto Rican? Female? Maybe even gay? The things I hear in a driver room makes my stomach turn while management turns a blind eye along with the open door policy!
Dude I'll tell you right now I don't think you even work for saia if you were treated like that in one of our driver rooms or by anyone here and you take it to directly HR someone will be fired the next day even management I've seen it happen time and time again this company does not put up with that kind of behavior

Dude I'll tell you right now I don't think you even work for saia if you were treated like that in one of our driver rooms or by anyone here and you take it to directly HR someone will be fired the next day even management I've seen it happen time and time again this company does not put up with that kind of behavior
Omg you twat waffle! I work for saia. I've taken things to the open door policy! Do you have a learning block! Omfg

Maybe your just someone who can't defend a argument so you resort to being a name caller which is usually what happens when you can no longer defend a point!
Defend a point? Your absolutely nuts. You come on here like gang busters running down own company claiming racism. All BS. Power in numbers will change this company? Explain what the union can do for this company and how it can fix what's broken?

I won't play this game with you very long today because I have things to do. But I will say this before I go. Your problem is you have an attitude problem. Poor black man that's being beat up on. Race has nothing to do with it. Your just piece of :::shit::: worker that's a cry baby. WHY DONT YOU QUIT? Your just a cry baby that's looking to blame someone else for your shortcomings. Start your own business and run it the way you want. No, instead you want to cry like a titty baby. This company pays your bills and you show them your appreciation by wanting to back stab them. Go :censored: yourself.
Titty baby ? lol. That's original lol. I don't think he even works for saia I think he is one of those Union agitators ya know the ones that stand outside the gate or walk around the parking lot handing out cards I think that's who roll coal is if he worked here as long as he said he would know a lot more about the way things work here and he would have 3 weeks of vacation and a week of personal days

The company pays my bills? The company pays me to perform a service for them, I pay my bills. With the driver shortage, they need you more than you need them. We are only as good as our next pick up or delivery, without the driver's to cover it, we lose. They need to start taking drivers concerns seriously instead of treating drivers like a disposable asset.
They pay you so you can pay your bills. Your just an ungrateful brat. And I'm very certain the service you provide is sub-par. You have a sense of entitlement. Grow up.

Absolutely correct !!!!

Omg you twat waffle! I work for saia. I've taken things to the open door policy! Do you have a learning block! Omfg
Don't do the open door with your manager if you want things done go over his head go directly to HR at the ACO do you want the number and extension I've got it if you need it . she will answer the phone and talk to you I've used it it works I got a manager in so much hot water for playing favorites he thought his a$$ was on fire

Don't do the open door with your manager if you want things done go over his head go directly to HR at the ACO do you want the number and extension I've got it if you need it . she will answer the phone and talk to you I've used it it works I got a manager in so much hot water for playing favorites he thought his a$$ was on fire
Again true. He just wants to cry and claim racism. He doesn't actually want to get things done.

One last comment and in going to quit we could do this all day and not get anywhere like Joe said if we shut up you will go away unless you just want to comment to yourself and if that makes you happy go for it.

#1 I don't know why you even thought it necessary to bring up your race you don't know what race any of us commenting on here are anyways. I work in the Deep South I work along side black men every night and I don't know one of them that wouldn't give me the shirt off their back and I would do the same for them . They are some of the most hard working honest dependable people I know and I'm proud to call them my friends and coworkers.

#2 like I said I don't think you work here I think your a union agitator trying to stir up Union talk in the company we've seen it on here before. You say some of us don't get 4 weeks of vacation you say you have worked here 7 years well you should have 3 weeks of vacation and a week of sick days why wouldn't you know this if you work at saia .

# 3 if you are still here with the poor attitude you have after that last layoff you are the luckiest person in the world .

#4 I'll give you some advice if you do work for saia and you want to stay here you need to stop this Union agitation now. When management finds out who you are you will be fired , laid off , or they will starve you out by not working you and you will just quit and find another job . It sounds like you are being starved out now .

# 5 the unions are failing they are desperate to get all the $$$$ the can before they go bankrupt. SAIA WILL NEVER BE UNION SO JUST GIVE UP YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME.

The "open door" is misleading. If you use it, be prepared for consequences.

The open door policy is just an illusion. Believe me. And get plenty of documentation. Journals, recorded conversations, witnesses...more is better. And, be prepared to leave the company in order for them to pay any attention to you.

I got all my documentation, and presented it to HR. They tried to dodge and wiggle in order to stifle me. Then they changed my run and start time. More documentation.

Then I resigned and now they wanted to address the issue. I just let my lawyer handle things from there. Unfortunately, Saia is its own worst enemy. Could they improve or change? You bet. Is it a bad workplace, overall? Probably not. It's a stepping stone place. Saia will do fine, but never achieve greatness under the status quo.

The "open door" is misleading. If you use it, be prepared for consequences.

The open door policy is just an illusion. Believe me. And get plenty of documentation. Journals, recorded conversations, witnesses...more is better. And, be prepared to leave the company in order for them to pay any attention to you.

I got all my documentation, and presented it to HR. They tried to dodge and wiggle in order to stifle me. Then they changed my run and start time. More documentation.

Then I resigned and now they wanted to address the issue. I just let my lawyer handle things from there. Unfortunately, Saia is its own worst enemy. Could they improve or change? You bet. Is it a bad workplace, overall? Probably not. It's a stepping stone place. Saia will do fine, but never achieve greatness under the status quo.
Apparently you didn't have enough proof I had no problems it worked like a charm when I had to do it I couldn't have asked for them to have been anymore understanding and helpful.