ABF | We need drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting video and I hate to disagree with it because they have obviously done some cursory research but I see trucks driven by inexperienced drivers every day. There are so many trucks on the road with drivers who are obviously inexperienced that the shortage is experienced drivers rather than a general driver shortage. That one million driver retirement the video talks about is mostly inexperienced drivers.

There was a study posted online a few years ago showing the percentage of trucking school graduates who where still driving after 5 years; does anyone know if it is still posted?

Nice to see ABF in the news. I've always thought that the meet and turns are the best way to go since your back home everyday.

They might want to rethink this nonsense with the vacation package..... Not going to get drivers no way no how....
While you're explaining that two+years for a week's vacation don't forget to let them know that they won't get paid for their day's work for three weeks.

Nice to see ABF in the news. I've always thought that the meet and turns are the best way to go since your back home everyday.

I actually perfer laydowns because of the per diem tax break. $60 a is nothing to laugh at.

How does a truck driver afford the cost of living in L.A.? That's what I want to know.

We need more Mexican drivers....
And whats wrong with having more mexican drivers????? I just love how people like you always think its soo funny to say something as stupid as that qoute is. There are more eastern europeans on the road who dont speak english then there are mexican drivers. Ohh and by the way, its so much easier to hire a "illeagal" on a landscaping crew then is getting a CDL. Ur just a smalk and shallow man. U r what is wrong with this coubtry, you ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ pig. I sure hope you dont have children. If you do may god be with them to steer their minds away from your hatred soul

And whats wrong with having more mexican drivers????? I just love how people like you always think its soo funny to say something as stupid as that qoute is. There are more eastern europeans on the road who dont speak english then there are mexican drivers. Ohh and by the way, its so much easier to hire a "illeagal" on a landscaping crew then is getting a CDL. Ur just a smalk and shallow man. U r what is wrong with this coubtry, you ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ pig. I sure hope you dont have children. If you do may god be with them to steer their minds away from your hatred soul

Good lord, chill out.

Ya...you tell em....get the man. .

gO tEam.

P.s.- I got more kids then a Muslim nimfh, .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.