ABF | We need drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I lie? This is the reason no one converses with you, beacuse your a half a nut....

Why would you lie? Because you've done it before. But I already went down that road with you before, no need to hash that out again.

Now as far as this, did I accuse you of lying this time? No. I just said I don't buy that reasoning.

No one converses with me? You sure about that?

Go on Craigslist jobs Scranton / Wilkes barre ad was placed June 21st only 1 applied & he left when they told him to hook a set. Ad still up & still no takers all knowing....

Well there's your problem, its Scranton, lol!

Why would you lie? Because you've done it before. But I already went down that road with you before, no need to hash that out again.

Now as far as this, did I accuse you of lying this time? No. I just said I don't buy that reasoning.

No one converses with me? You sure about that?

Well there's your problem, its Scranton, lol!
Its good to be king in your own world .... Mr. Stoney

That's what I'm wondering , they call you stoner stone head & call you the other word & I get a warning...oh well I'm glad I'm thick skinned.....

Are you? If you were you wouldn't of pulled what you just did.

I didn't even call you a liar today. You're actually pretty thinned skinned if you ask me.

Its been said I bring out the worst in others. I disagree, I'm just able to show people for what they really are.

What can I say, it's a gift.

Are you? If you were you wouldn't of pulled what you just did.

I didn't even call you a liar today
. You're actually pretty thinned skinned if you ask me.
You said you weren't buying what he posted, that's calling him a liar in my book.

I started out as the token white guy on midnights.
Aaaaaa I might keep my mouff shut on dropping your ethnic food all over the place. It might get misconstrued to be ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ...

Status
Not open for further replies.