New Penn | We need to be SOLD SOON

Oh ok Irish, what the heck is he chided in for, is this his way of spreading good will. or spreading something else

:GrowUp: Sold soon to who? Who in their right mind would buy a trucking company the way things are now. Consolidation in the trucking industry was inevitable. Fred Smith of FedEx bought the nons and Zollars bought the union carriers. UPS bought Overnite. ABF bought Carolina. Just be happy you're part of the family :GrowUp:

I was just replying to your anxiety about the stock price which doubled since you last called me a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. If only you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't get so upset and call a fellow Irishman a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ A**hole. But It's impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument so ok I'm outa here:Flame-On:
I bet if you two were ever to meet, you would become friends.

have mercy

Please have mercy. I know you guys/gals want out of this whole YRCW thing but I'd much rather have you guys/gals on my team than having you guys/gals on someone else's team competing against me. Whatever happens...you are still my brothers and sisters. :clap:

Please have mercy. I know you guys/gals want out of this whole YRCW thing but I'd much rather have you guys/gals on my team than having you guys/gals on someone else's team competing against me. Whatever happens...you are still my brothers and sisters. :clap:

If YRC wants to make money again they should go back to the basics,Let the regionals do what they do best 'next day and two day freight and let YRC handle the long haul.To compete against one another is just insane.Personally I would like Newpenn sold off along with Holland and Reddaway..YRC gets the operating capital it desperately needs and we all go live happily after.. and wild duece I would still like you:biglaugh:
How's that for a pipe dream:biglaugh: