XPO | we need to say UNION YES

whiley72

TB Lurker
Credits
i think its time to wake up upper mangement. let them know we had enough of there own personal GREED and its time for us to get back we lost. Im not a big proponet of a union but i think as drivers its TIME we DO SOMETHING... For those of u out there dont remember JERRY DETTER talk to some of your senior drivers who worked for a man with morals. The company cared about keeping there employees happy. The GREEDY people running it now just care about lining there pockects. If they truelly cared about the company they would be taking pay cuts themselves. If anyone is interested look in NASDAQ under CWNY and look at what stotler gave himself as a bounus ..in stock opions. when i said he gave himself a bounus remember folks he is on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS...
:flame:

i think its time to wake up upper mangement. let them know we had enough of there own personal GREED and its time for us to get back we lost. Im not a big proponet of a union but i think as drivers its TIME we DO SOMETHING... For those of u out there dont remember JERRY DETTER talk to some of your senior drivers who worked for a man with morals. The company cared about keeping there employees happy. The GREEDY people running it now just care about lining there pockects. If they truelly cared about the company they would be taking pay cuts themselves. If anyone is interested look in NASDAQ under CWNY and look at what stotler gave himself as a bounus ..in stock opions. when i said he gave himself a bounus remember folks he is on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS...
:flame:

Interesting post!!!...wrong forum tho'!

Rat :loser: