Estes | We need trucks

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Finding a truck has become a real problem at our terminal. Why did they sell so many. They are really pinching pennies a watching the clock real close. We seem to be struggling. If we are struggling how do these high debt, cheaper rate companies do it and owe so much. Then again it cost more money to be debt free than barrow money and give less back :hyper:

Power shortage also a big problem at 028. My ride gets swiped regularly by city drivers needing twin screws or by another road driver that got his taken. And don't bother even asking the shop for a spare cause they'll all have a big laugh at you for being stupid enough for asking. Then to top it off with more drivers being hired the problem is compounded further.

[quote author=BuzzBeez link=topic=82755.msg855415#msg855415 date=1281091895]
Power shortage also a big problem at 028. My ride gets swiped regularly by city drivers needing twin screws or by another road driver that got his taken. And don't bother even asking the shop for a spare cause they'll all have a big laugh at you for being stupid enough for asking. Then to top it off with more drivers being hired the problem is compounded further.
[/quote]

Saw 4 new penske trucks out in Toledo, Buzz. Take your old stub nose out there, and give them a sob story about how bad that truck really is. Maybe they will feel sorry for you and just end up letting you have one !!! :biglaugh:

They would just steal it from me when I got it back to 028. Then give me something worse than I took over there.

[quote author=BuzzBeez link=topic=82755.msg855897#msg855897 date=1281200992]
They would just steal it from me when I got it back to 028. Then give me something worse than I took over there.
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Just your luck!!! Sounds like a classy place,that 028, think I could transfer there sometime in the near future ??

C'mon over. New TM and lots of work. Just be sure + bring that nice truck with you so I can swipe it.

[quote author=BuzzBeez link=topic=82755.msg855908#msg855908 date=1281202870]
C'mon over. New TM and lots of work. Just be sure + bring that nice truck with you so I can swipe it.
[/quote]

By the looks of how fast those yard jockies are cleaning up the trailers on the inboud line, I think that new t/m is starting to make a difference already