FedEx Freight | We suppose to get a bonus next month!

Not sure what you are specifically trying to communicate but I will take a stab at it. Our bonus check will arrive in January provided we have a good OM for Q2. Those numbers will be out December 19.

Isn't that what workman's comp is for?
Workers comp only comes into play when you have been off the requisite number of days AND your doctor removes you from service. So if you have an injury that may require surgery, but still allows you to work, and the Dr wants you to keep working to maintain muscle tone in the injured area it can be expensive if you work days. My run leaves before the Dr’s office opens and gets back after he closes. Eleven missed days spread out over three months at $350 ea.
And because I was never taken out of service by the Dr, no $$ for me.

Workers comp only comes into play when you have been off the requisite number of days AND your doctor removes you from service. So if you have an injury that may require surgery, but still allows you to work, and the Dr wants you to keep working to maintain muscle tone in the injured area it can be expensive if you work days. My run leaves before the Dr’s office opens and gets back after he closes. Eleven missed days spread out over three months at $350 ea.
And because I was never taken out of service by the Dr, no $$ for me.

It sounds like you were being railroaded. If it's workman's comp they have to make time for, and allow you you to go your doctor's appointments, and they have to compensate you for your lost time from work in doing so. They're even required to reimburse you for your mileage to and from your doctor's appointments in your personal vehicle. In the future I would recommend an attorney.

Last edited:
FedEx Corporation Stock is at a all time high, so we should be receiving the best bonus we ever had.

NYSE: FDX - Dec 26, 7:29 PM EST

FedEx Corporation Stock is at a all time high, so we should be receiving the best bonus we ever had.

NYSE: FDX - Dec 26, 7:29 PM EST
The bonus is based on the previous 6 month profit margin for Fedex Freight. It has nothing to do with the price of Fedex stock. Swampy posted the estimated percentage at around 2.2 percent. If that is correct you can expect a bonus of approximately $220 per $10,000 earned during the 6 month bonus period. So if you made $50,000 during the period the bonus would be $1100 before taxes.

The bonus is based on the previous 6 month profit margin for Fedex Freight. It has nothing to do with the price of Fedex stock. Swampy posted the estimated percentage at around 2.2 percent. If that is correct you can expect a bonus of approximately $220 per $10,000 earned during the 6 month bonus period. So if you made $50,000 during the period the bonus would be $1100 before taxes.
And the tax rate for bonuses is up there!