XPO | "we the bank"

T

trucker0728

ok drivers at conway, the 5% conway took from us do we understand why? let me help then, the company is not in trouble this money that will be as the company computed 100 million dollars, geeze did i spell million right, but anyway, its just for in case money, in case they should have to go to the bank, now they don't have to because we the employees
are the bank, so now they know any time they need money(they know the employees have no BACKBONE) we are now conways bank, your family should be proud.:bowdown:

The majority of Con-Way employees have a "Backbone" so to speak and the employees should not be made to feel they are worthless spinless workers rather than Mangement should feel like the greedy people they are.
Did i read a thread where Con-Way is taking a survey? What a waste of time....They don't know why employee morale is low?

the survey is just another slap in the face brucie came to our sic and told us he was going to have to work and extra year before hecould retire POOR BABY, LIKE I CARE IF HE RETIRES,THEY JUST LIKE TO SEE THE PAIN THEY CREATED BY VISITING THE SICS.they say they didn`t like doing the cut but they have been cutting for the last fifteen years!

I don`t know if we are " spineless", THEY TOOK, WE GAVE it`s that simple.Now I wonder if management, and the sales people will be getting new cars,this year or next.I sure hope so, after all that is part of their compensation package. And I would hate for those hard working folks not to have a new vehicle to drive around in. Who knows the a/c might work like the 98 sterling I now get to enjoy! :ranting2::TR10driving03:::shit::

ok drivers at conway, the 5% conway took from us do we understand why? let me help then, the company is not in trouble this money that will be as the company computed 100 million dollars, geeze did i spell million right, but anyway, its just for in case money, in case they should have to go to the bank, now they don't have to because we the employees are the bank, so now they know any time they need money(they know the employees have no BACKBONE) we are now conways bank, your family should be proud.:bowdown:

My family would be very proud if our bank made a profit. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Can't make money in the banking biz if you give everything away.......

the survey is just another slap in the face brucie came to our sic and told us he was going to have to work and extra year before hecould retire POOR BABY, LIKE I CARE IF HE RETIRES,THEY JUST LIKE TO SEE THE PAIN THEY CREATED BY VISITING THE SICS.they say they didn`t like doing the cut but they have been cutting for the last fifteen years!

They showed us how they really hated to cut our pay.Freight volume has increased which means profits are up a little but there are no plans to reinstate our wage cut.:Flame-On::nutkick::chairshot:

I was talking with an Averitt Driver a few days ago and he said we still made more than them. So, don't expect to get the money back. We'll get it back through annual raises, eventually. Remember, John L. said the pay will be dictated by the job market and there are lots of folks looking for a jobs. Were damn lucky we didn't get 10 or 15% cut.

ok beerfd , like alot of the guys at my sic say, we still have a job will they say that if and when it comes to this , out of the 100+ drivers ok drivers we need 40 p&d drivers no linehaul [ what no linehaul drivers ] yes thats right, but why ? we allready have them ,oh somebody go wake up that werner driver tell his/her load is ready, ok now back to the dockworkers we need,the new pay will be 10 $ a hour and no benefits and no complaining,you still have a job remember that,thats what i see coming look around wake up, you think they bought CFI oh excuse me WE BOUGHT CFI FOR A TAX RIDE.