FedEx Freight | We Want Equal Rights

Twice Pipes

TB Veteran
Credits
The Woman rights advocates are up in arms in Venice Beach Ca. One was heard to say "We Want Equal Rights". They are upset because the Male beach visitors are allowed to walk around the beach without covering up there breasts. The females are forced to cover there breasts. The protestors plan to march up and down Venice Beach topless on Saturday 8-21-2010. I encourage all the fedex females between the ages of 21-31 to get down to Venice beach and throw in your support. I'm sure we will have a large contingency of male fedex employees supporting this worthy cause. We need to stand up and fight this injustice. Here is your chance to support Diversity. TP

The Woman rights advocates are up in arms in Venice Beach Ca. One was heard to say "We Want Equal Rights". They are upset because the Male beach visitors are allowed to walk around the beach without covering up there breasts. The females are forced to cover there breasts. The protestors plan to march up and down Venice Beach topless on Saturday 8-21-2010. I encourage all the fedex females between the ages of 21-31 to get down to Venice beach and throw in your support. I'm sure we will have a large contingency of male fedex employees supporting this worthy cause. We need to stand up and fight this injustice. Here is your chance to support Diversity. TP

Hey you guys are non-union as we are at Pyle... I think that is enough in common to come together for this great cause...:popcorn: oh wait I'm all the way on the east coast :duh: so how about some video documentation of this fight for equal rights :1036316054:

Hey Twice Pipes you are busted!!! I see you only want the 21-31 year female Fedex drivers out there helping to support the cause. Don't want us gray hair old fart females. I see how you are. Once we have to roll them up we are no good. ROFL!!!!!

Hey Twice Pipes you are busted!!! I see you only want the 21-31 year female Fedex drivers out there helping to support the cause. Don't want us gray hair old fart females. I see how you are. Once we have to roll them up we are no good. ROFL!!!!!
being a old fart myself ... let me help you roll them up :poster_oops:

I put on my purple promise speedo, I added two pair of socks and I was looking good. My bride said where in the hell do you think your going? She had checked my fun meter, and it was in the red. I told her I was going to a rally and stand up for woman's rights. That story didn't fly, so I ended up cleaning up my shop.