XPO | We was just named most admired company ?

wltdo

TB Lurker
Credits
just got me thinking, wonder why you reckon this company hasn't stepped up to the plate and said anything about a bonus or a raise. Just curious beings all these others are doing so and since we been being mentioned a lot in the financial news here lately. Just my thoughts. Hope I'm not jumping the gun so to speak.

just got me thinking, wonder why you reckon this company hasn't stepped up to the plate and said anything about a bonus or a raise. Just curious beings all these others are doing so and since we been being mentioned a lot in the financial news here lately. Just my thoughts. Hope I'm not jumping the gun so to speak.
New Guy??? They cut our death insurance from 2x to 1.5x with record profits...

Many barns have already been told that they are not getting a bonus. Amazing....record numbers this year yet that many barns sucked? Sorry, not buying it.
This is b
. This is by design from the XPO. There was never any intention to let bonus monies out this year.
That's funny my barn finished the year at 134% so I guess all barns don't suck just yours

One way to look at it is maybe they are scared of XPO and they are doing this to keep there drivers.

One way to look at it is maybe they are scared of XPO and they are doing this to keep there drivers.
The thinking of the big players is, The ones with the most people ( capacity) will be the Winner. They well know that the Driver shortage is going to get worse as time goes on. With the reputation that XPO is making for it's self , I don't think that any LTL are particularly scared of them.

The thinking of the big players is, The ones with the most people ( capacity) will be the Winner. They well know that the Driver shortage is going to get worse as time goes on. With the reputation that XPO is making for it's self , I don't think that any LTL are particularly scared of them.

Not necessarily.....the larger barns which handle more 2-day or have a large FAC are struggling with their bonus numbers. Especially if they made bonus last year, their goals were increased by as much as 35%. Our barn was short handed all year, made good production numbers based on the district postings, yet didn't have a chance at making the EBITDA goal. The sentiment at our barn is that they had no intention of letting us get to our goal this year.

Not necessarily.....the larger barns which handle more 2-day or have a large FAC are struggling with their bonus numbers. Especially if they made bonus last year, their goals were increased by as much as 35%. Our barn was short handed all year, made good production numbers based on the district postings, yet didn't have a chance at making the EBITDA goal. The sentiment at our barn is that they had no intention of letting us get to our goal this year.
You missed my whole point entirely.