ABF | we will curb you

bad slavin

TB Lurker
Credits
I was working as a U.E. here in the northeast, just finished filling in for an injured driver, when i told my fellow workers that my temporaray position was over and the bidman would be coming back, they told me , 'if you ever come back here, we will curb you ' !!! Is this a good thing -or a bad thing ?

bad slavin said:
I was working as a U.E. here in the northeast, just finished filling in for an injured driver, when i told my fellow workers that my temporaray position was over and the bidman would be coming back, they told me , 'if you ever come back here, we will curb you ' !!! Is this a good thing -or a bad thing ?

Sounds like a threat to me.

Sorry, I was just kidding around. They were a good bunch of guys to work with !!! I hope i never commit a crime with Go-40, i think he would squeal on me !!! See you next week you ***** !!!

bad slavin said:
Sorry, I was just kidding around. They were a good bunch of guys to work with !!! I hope i never commit a crime with Go-40, i think he would squeal on me !!! See you next week you ***** !!!

Ok, now I feel foolish. Oh well!

And I thought it meant they were going to hold you next to the curb to take a dump like I do with my dog.