Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

Ok...Tulsa to Lawton, 16* snowpack and ice, I just lived it, all 14 hrs of it.

Actually we got nailed, the southern part of the state got an ice storm, central and north got snow, every direction I went the plows were going the other, story of my friggin life, this whole night has me in a bad mood.

God bless ya driver. Y'all don't want to know where I've spent the week...

Ok...Tulsa to Lawton, 16* snowpack and ice, I just lived it, all 14 hrs of it.

Actually we got nailed, the southern part of the state got an ice storm, central and north got snow, every direction I went the plows were going the other, story of my friggin life, this whole night has me in a bad mood.

You didnt hit anything or anybody,your still breathing and able to post on TB,Ya did good GT

God bless ya driver. Y'all don't want to know where I've spent the week...

Well now ya gotta tell us.Please tell us it was on some beach with a blonde and a big ole drink with an umbrella in it tallying up sins of the flesh that would make Mildew blush.Even if you weren't,lie to us,were truck drivers, we'll believe ya.

Well now ya gotta tell us.Please tell us it was on some beach with a blonde and a big ole drink with an umbrella in it tallying up sins of the flesh that would make Mildew blush.Even if you weren't,lie to us,were truck drivers, we'll believe ya.

I read one of his posts, he was in Florida, dang him! BTW, it is impossible to make Mildew blush, if he ain't done it...it ain't been done and likely never will be!

Well you won't believe this (ok it's a trucker story now) but I was in Florida all week and it was all you said and more!! Made the dew look like an amateur...

just rain here in Atlanta. Supposed to be heavy rain tonight into tomorrow morning. Should make traffic more interesting. In the mid 40's today. Had the heat turned off since Monday. Wife wanted to turn the A/C on yesterday. Flippedthe heat switch on and built a fire a couple hours ago.

Tulsa 12* light snow overnight, I wore shorts but had to put on the bibs when the wrecker came to pull me out, got stuck on the road in front of our yard, all the snow was worn down and there was no traction, got an easy night out of the delay but it really was frustrating. I never have understood the concept of being reactive instead of proactive, I'm just a dumb shuttle driver though, my opinion neither counts or is valid.

Tulsa, forcast 37* high for Tuesday, and sunny, should melt some of the snow, a warming trend toward weeks end :)

Well, the rain is finally gone from Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee... FINALLY... Bitter cold on tap for us tonight, 29*.... Rain back in the picture for Friday and Saturday..

It's about 70 sitting in my recliner outside of Lawrence Ks in my house.
Ya'all be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slippery Roads

For Rockford,Ill,060 - 1 -3 inches of the fluffy stuff with winds of 15 mph out of the west. Making the N / S HWYs a little slick. Temps will only get into the high teens to lower 20's until Friday then they climb to almost 30 with icing conditions. This forcast is for the Midwest.

vehu6yse.jpg
ytudupyh.jpg
u4u5ygyp.jpg

Just so you all know what North Dakota looked like last week :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk