Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

The Weather Channel is warning people not to be anywhere on I95 in Massachusetts, Tuesday into Wednesday... Cantori says it's going to be real bad.... Be careful out there guys..

Its been real mild in OK, they are calling for problems this weekend, freezing stuff, at present it looks to me like the temp will be at or above freezing just making for a miserable rain.

68* today with stiff south winds, forecast says around 0400 Fri morning rain and a cold front, cold front should move in advance of the rain, calling for thunderstorms on Sat, Sun will be fun, along and north of I-44, and NE OK is gonna get the worst of things according to the weather report, you people in Mo and KS be careful and safe!

Look out tonight guys in the MidWest and East... Blowing snow and impassable roads... Make sure you touch base with CD before going to work... Be safe....

I'm just south of Portland Maine, we got about 6" of fresh powder so far, wind chill 25 below zero, going to get worse overnight and should end up with about 14". My plow truck is out in the driveway with the gas tank out of it. Got the new fuel pump today, one of you young guys want to throw that back in for me tomorrow, it's going to warm up to about 8 degrees, I'll shovel the snow from around the truck for ya.

Sunny and 60 degrees today in Jemez Springs, NM.
Damn it Mud, is that where you hang your hat,had friends that lived near Los Alamos years ago and we spent a day and night and day wandering about Jemez after sampling some local peyotye, San Jose de los mission and Spence hot springs stand out in my memory also staring up at the milky way in the darkness of the desert ,stoned or not is something to behold.

Here in Tulsa its gonna be light snow for us starting this evening and into sunday morning, the bulk of the cold air will arrive monday morning resulting in near record low air temps and wind chills, talking about -15 wind chills, I'm not looking forward to that, I can't wear my shorts in that BS.

_
eu2n.png

Damn it Mud, is that where you hang your hat,had friends that lived near Los Alamos years ago and we spent a day and night and day wandering about Jemez after sampling some local peyotye, San Jose de los mission and Spence hot springs stand out in my memory also staring up at the milky way in the darkness of the desert ,stoned or not is something to behold.

I live about a block away from the Los Ojos.
tn_Jemez-Springs-Restaurant-2.jpg

I live about a block away from the Los Ojos.
tn_Jemez-Springs-Restaurant-2.jpg

Nice.I"m envious as hell.I keep telling the wife when I hang the keys up Im going to go live in the desert, any desert but im leaning towards NM.She and my kids think im a lunatic and i told them their more than likely right and their more than welcome to stop in any time but bring a tent or a camper because what ever I build is one bed one bath and im not sure about the bath.I can do outside shower with no problem.

Nice.I"m envious as hell.I keep telling the wife when I hang the keys up Im going to go live in the desert, any desert but im leaning towards NM.She and my kids think im a lunatic and i told them their more than likely right and their more than welcome to stop in any time but bring a tent or a camper because what ever I build is one bed one bath and im not sure about the bath.I can do outside shower with no problem.
Everywhere has its problems. Here its wild fires. We've been in a drought for about two or three years now. Unless we get some moisture soon, it could get bad in the Jemez Mountains again this June when the fire season starts.