Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

I live about a block away from the Los Ojos.
tn_Jemez-Springs-Restaurant-2.jpg

That's what I'm taking about. I'm coming to visit soon.

Everywhere has its problems. Here its wild fires. We've been in a drought for about two or three years now. Unless we get some moisture soon, it could get bad in the Jemez Mountains again this June when the fire season starts.

Roger that on problems everywhere,lived in Ca. for about 10 years or so and had a couple wild fires come right up the canyon I over looked,those fire fighters that are out there that fight those wild fires are a special breed.I dont scare easily but watching one of those monsters get less than a 1000 yards from the house I rented puckered me up some,I grabbed my roomates cat my guitar yelled for the dog and said **** everything else.Whats the price of real estate out that way.

What is with this cold air? Where is global warming? I was hoping for a nice warm winter like last year, poor 4Ramsey up in the packer state, he is gonna freeze to death! I haven't seen it this cold in OK for quite some time!

Around here I'm gonna have to wear my man pants, thats what my steward calls them, till Wednesday night, the wind is gonna be to stiff and the temps to low! I wear shorts into the low teens as long as the wind isn't blowing, our long uniform pants are cut weird in the crotch and I spend all night adjusting myself, seems my wiener keeps getting pinched, its either just to small or to big for them pants, I hope its the latter lol.

I've already ran the miles from barstool to barstool. Looks like a days ride lol
rrsy.png

Your Superman Mildew, if I was a weirdo I would kidnap you and put you in a cage and just look at you....what am I saying, you would just bust out :(

Roger that on problems everywhere,lived in Ca. for about 10 years or so and had a couple wild fires come right up the canyon I over looked,those fire fighters that are out there that fight those wild fires are a special breed.I dont scare easily but watching one of those monsters get less than a 1000 yards from the house I rented puckered me up some,I grabbed my roomates cat my guitar yelled for the dog and said **** everything else.Whats the price of real estate out that way.
Jemez Mountain Properties Real Estate Homes and Land

Check this out mud. Ain't no difference from the miles I drive to & fro now. It would just take less time there.
cr47.png

Check this out mud. Ain't no difference from the miles I drive to & fro now. It would just take less time there.
cr47.png
3500 Princeton Dr. Ne. Albuquerque NM is a trucking terminal built for Witfield Trucking. Before they even moved in, it was sold to Santa Fe Trails Transportation. Around 1985 It was sold to Roadway Express. Mud worked on that dock for about 22 years and made the 114 mile round trip daily drive to Jemez Springs. Around 2009 it became the present home to Estes Express.

Snowing at my house in Louisiana... Imagine that.. I took these two days off and look what happens... I'll miss the fun.. Be safe out there guy/gals....

Well, here in T-town, its been burrr cold, Sat and Sun we have a warm up, then first of next week its back to burr cold, this up and down stuff is getting old, where the heck is global warming?!