Estes | Weather: Something We Never Do On Here...

Weather forecasters and governemnt officials argue over snow storm chaos in Atlanta and the South | Mail Online
1nh0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my work week next week might be suckin, OK is getting some chance, pretty good chance for winter Sunday, Tuesday is the big deal, calling for lots of snow....Lord I hope they are wrong!

Looks like my work week next week might be suckin, OK is getting some chance, pretty good chance for winter Sunday, Tuesday is the big deal, calling for lots of snow....Lord I hope they are wrong!

We only need an inch or two over here to cause major problems

I'm still hearing the same words like, historical, catastrophic, disastrous, paralyzing, unprezidented, biblical proportions, significant etc.
The ice is starting to cover all streets. It's starting in the west and keeps coming spilling over the main highways, secondary streets sidewalks. There's no stopping it. It will keep coming back and back. From this moment on, no matter what we do, Atlanta will founder. It's a mathematical certainty.
images

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still hearing the same words like, historical, catastrophic, disastrous, paralyzing, unprezidented, biblical proportions, significant etc.
The ice is starting to cover all streets. It's starting in the west and keeps coming spilling over the main highways, secondary streets sidewalks. There's no stopping it. It will keep coming back and back. From this moment on, no matter what we do, Atlanta will founder. It's a mathematical certainty.
images

Just be safe Mildew, I hope the Big E isn't sending you all out! Might look for a portable generator, knowing you some bar fly chick already gave ya one for services rendered ;) What the hell was I thinking, you have everything! Plus your the most interesting man in the world, you will most likely save countless lives during this event and be given the key to Hotlanta.

I just reminded myself how my life sucks.

images

Well, you could get the flu bug like I've had since Sunday, but I wouldn't recommend it... Man, I have been sick several times in my long life, but this time was bad.. Fever.. Severe headache.. Blowing out both ends.. Thank God I'm doing better.. Doc said I should be able to report back Thursday.. Ya'll take care over there my friend.. Don't let no one in family get stupid.. Better safe at home than on those highways..

Well, you get the flu bug like I've had since Sunday, but I wouldn't recommend it... Man, I have been sick several times in my long life, but this time was bad.. Fever.. Severe headache.. Blowing out both ends.. Thank God I'm doing better.. Doc said I should be able to report back Thursday.. Ya'll take care over there my friend.. Don't let no one in family get stupid.. Better safe at home than on those highways..

Glad your doing better. We're not going anywhere. Kids will probably go sled riding if they ever wake up. I'm just gonna fire up the kerosene heater tinker with the vehicles. I'm off tonight also. Haven't got word yet but I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

be safeMildew
Priciate it. You do the same.
Just be safe Mildew, I hope the Big E isn't sending you all out! Might look for a portable generator, knowing you some bar fly chick already gave ya one for services rendered ;) What the hell was I thinking, you have everything! Plus your the most interesting man in the world, you will most likely save countless lives during this event and be given the key to Hotlanta.

:biglaugh: dammit. I'm speechless.

You are a true hero of our time GT...:bowdown:

Glad your doing better. We're not going anywhere. Kids will probably go sled riding if they ever wake up. I'm just gonna fire up the kerosene heater tinker with the vehicles. I'm off tonight also. Haven't got word yet but I'm old enough to make my own decisions.
I just knew I should have called in sick too but, didn't:hissyfit:
I WAS off Friday for my Bday, and planned on being home tonight for my daughters Bday, and was looking forward to a 4 day weekend but, STRANDED in Baltimore...NO loads to Charlotte till further notice!!

2014-02-13053949_zpsfd3116d1.jpg