Yellow | *Weather*

texasflood

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey now,
checking on everyone that are west of the big river...looks like its pretty nasty...here in IND some of the guys out of the west have been in the motel since Friday! Its just been rain here...least ways for now.:hyper:

I'm about 60 miles east of SPG and 5 miles north if I-44.......we got over an inch of ice....trees and power lines are down everywhere. Most are without electricity. A big branch fell and hit our deck but missed the house by a few feet. We have power so actually we're damn lucky.

I'm about 60 miles east of SPG and 5 miles north if I-44.......we got over an inch of ice....trees and power lines are down everywhere. Most are without electricity. A big branch fell and hit our deck but missed the house by a few feet. We have power so actually we're damn lucky.
Your lucky for sure,there have been couple drivers from SPG here(IND) in bed since Friday

Your lucky for sure,there have been couple drivers from SPG here(IND) in bed since Friday

Only one from SPG was at motel, 2 from CMO were there too.
NOW I'm home till tonight, when IND here I come again.:nutkick:

Cheers.. The Scotsman. Damn good player at Phase 10 card game now, after being laidover in IND. for 3 1/2 days.