ODFL | Weather

I was told most OD Drivers only know how to use one of these computers

OnlineEtchASketch.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I don't know about everybody else but Skywalker is probably in Chapel Hill pumping up BB's.

I think I had her on a mudflap once. As slow as things are going in GBO right now the game will only make things slower. :)

I was told most OD Drivers only know how to use one of these computers

OnlineEtchASketch.jpg

Oh no no Jeff this is technologie we used tomorow. Right now we are way advanced on all others. We have an out of the art computer and he is top secret, but I was able to smuggle out a Picture.
computer10gy7.jpg

The pictured super computer is OD technology. One of the Pillars of ODs success. They are working hard to make this system ineffaceable with any company computer.

drove it the bad weather most of the day. it sure was raining hard and wind blowing.
glad it quit before i got to Dallas

drove it the bad weather most of the day. it sure was raining hard and wind blowing.
glad it quit before i got to Dallas

So did I. Poor visibility heavy rain. All across I70 in Missouri. Talked to a driver out in Kansas the snow was blowing and the wind was howling. A driver going between SLC and DEN said he was in blue sky. Glad it was not snow in MO we would of had a blizzard. Be safe be careful.

Oh no no Jeff this is technologie we used tomorow. Right now we are way advanced on all others. We have an out of the art computer and he is top secret, but I was able to smuggle out a Picture.
computer10gy7.jpg

I don't now why the pictures are gone but here they are again.
computer10ux0.jpg