Yellow | Welch says “we’re gonna sit on the sidelines for now”

Don't think they would work very well in -20 below weather and pulling 80-K load up & down hills ?

Don't think they would work very well in -20 below weather and pulling 80-K load up & down hills ?
The Driver is Supposed to only use 85% of the heater, 85% of the headlights, and only 85% of the radio... you save 15% of the energy.

I’m sure, if Elon were to incorporate an onboard diesel locomotive type generator, any power loss issues could be easily overcome.

The Driver is Supposed to only use 85% of the heater, 85% of the headlights, and only 85% of the radio... you save 15% of the energy.

Elon says these units will be operated only between Miami and Key West,according to the National Weather Service
less than 15% of the days each year fall below -20 in this area.

Elon says these units will be operated only between Miami and Key West,according to the National Weather Service
less than 15% of the days each year fall below -20 in this area.

Tent camping on Marathon, cheap and fun on spring break. Spear fishing all we could eat.
Cruising the ‘old’ road.

Dang!

I like the Tesla semi I Also like the Tesla car but since they have horror stories trying to produce the car I’m skeptical about the production of the Semi.

I like the Tesla semi I Also like the Tesla car but since they have horror stories trying to produce the car I’m skeptical about the production of the Semi.

viaF8f6.jpg

Wonder what this things empty weight is? Gotta believe there will be more than 6, 12 volts wired in series? Maybe we could start chance board, and everyone can put in their guess weight. I will go with 20,000lbs.
Is that with you wong and BD inthe cab with ya or not, Details needed before my guesss

Is that with you wong and BD inthe cab with ya or not, Details needed before my guesss
That's with all of us. But if Big Dave leaves his hat at home, it would weigh 15 percent less. So 17,000 without the hat. But we all know that won't happen. Dave will just have to get out of the truck when we hit a weigh station.

That's with all of us. But if Big Dave leaves his hat at home, it would weigh 15 percent less. So 17,000 without the hat. But we all know that won't happen. Dave will just have to get out of the truck when we hit a weigh station.

I think this unit has a Stealth Mode, you can slide right past the scales. ( could be an option)