ABF | Welcome Abfmagicman

If Yellow Freight Corporation agrees to a freight contract with a withdraw from the central states pension fund,will ABF risk losing business to withdraw from all the funds? Is ABF looking to be sold if they can withdraw from all Teamster pension funds.

AWW the MagicMan not going to talk to us? WHY? I wonder? Maybe he's here to report to the Square table:d6625240:

If Yellow Freight Corporation agrees to a freight contract with a withdraw from the central states pension fund,will ABF risk losing business to withdraw from all the funds? Is ABF looking to be sold if they can withdraw from all Teamster pension funds.

I personally think that YRC isn't in the market to withdraw, noting their financial obligations.

WHICH WAY DID HE GO FELLAS? WHICH WAY DID HE GO? :hysterical: HE PROBABLY FIGURED OUT HE......NEVERMIND......DONT WANT TO GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS
:funky:
:d6625240:

Bob, Bob who?

Oh yeah, that guy. I think he's bobbin for the french fry with CSPF tatooed on it.

Tellem To Shove It There Mr Attorney Lawyer......

Hey Havin A Jd At The End Of Your Name Get Ya Indoor Plumbing In Arkansas, Or Do Ya Still Need The Flashlight In The Middle Of The Night