kool1.jpg

take your pick.....

Animo916 said:
Here you go

kool3.jpg
koolgame2.jpg

kool1.jpg

take your pick.....
you better hook me up with at least a couple drums of the stuff, the brass be coming to my barn next week! talk about some major cleanup going on today. they are even pressure-washing the inside of the dock doors!!!:eek:

Digital Import said:
you better hook me up with at least a couple drums of the stuff, the brass be coming to my barn next week! talk about some major cleanup going on today. they are even pressure-washing the inside of the dock doors!!!:eek:
How do I get mine back.Please help Im very sad.

man this stink i had to register all over and lost all of the good post oh-well i guess we all have to start all over :chairshot: :tongue0013:
and what gives here i cant use the same avatar that i had be fore
so how can i resize my pic

ah... did I miss something? I only went to WalMart to try and get the right shade of blue to replace my orange underware. Is this the new and improved truckingboards or are you just doing a little re-branding?

Merdock said:
ah... did I miss something? I only went to WalMart to try and get the right shade of blue to replace my orange underware. Is this the new and improved truckingboards or are you just doing a little re-branding?

LOL!!! You did get both the Dark and Light Blue paint didn't you? I wouldn't want to see you out of uniform?!?!?!