Holland | Welcome Back

Ziggy

TB Lurker
Credits
Sure is spooky in here all alone. Feels like my parents have moved away while I was gone and not left a fowarding address.
Just for the record again, USF Holland is now hiring at INDY, both city/dock and linehaul. Address is 747 Commerce Parkway East Drive, Greenwood IN 46143. Just of exit 99 in the industrial park to the east of I-65 south.

usf-indy said:
Sure is spooky in here all alone. Feels like my parents have moved away while I was gone and not left a fowarding address.
Just for the record again, USF Holland is now hiring at INDY, both city/dock and linehaul. Address is 747 Commerce Parkway East Drive, Greenwood IN 46143. Just of exit 99 in the industrial park to the east of I-65 south.
Well ,,I can't do the causal thing ..If they was to put me on a letter from the start I would be on their door monday...But I know thats not gonna happen,,I heard that Roadway is hiring

just-me said:
Well ,,I can't do the causal thing ..If they was to put me on a letter from the start I would be on their door monday...But I know thats not gonna happen,,I heard that Roadway is hiring
Roadway would be the same thing You have to be casual till you get your time in then they have to put you on the list.It's all up to the TM as he can put you on at any time ,after thirty days..Best thing to do is check with the steward on the job as he proberly could give you more info.......CRAZY

just-me If you are wanting to get on as a linehaul , you would start you 30 days when you first hit the clock. We don't have casual road drivers

crazy said:
Heard Dirtball was going to holland and start working again :confused:
Not in your lifetime Brother. I am all done with the work thing.. Now its my turn to tell companys THEY AREN'T good enough for my standards. Dirt Track racing is now my pleasure along with fishing and playing games with the GrandDaughters..

Man, finally got in. Took me for ever to remember where my loggin info was. Jeff if you or Dirt read this please forget my email. Jeff, thanks for keeping this thing going. Whether truth or rumor, the folks in Memphis no where to get informed. Grizz

In Louisville, we added two city men three weeks a go. (Line haul crossovers) Hired 1 combo casual two weeks a go. New combo casual starting tomorrow (Monday 4-24-06). Taking applications but don't know how soon they are putting more people on.