Welcome Jevic new hires

Relay

TB Lurker
Credits
Congratulations on your new jobs. Hope you all bounce back and can get on with your lives. Welcome aboard.

isn't the owner of new century the guy who use to own jevic? it's good to see he hired some of his former employees after the investment firm ran it into the ground.

Don't think they have anything in Chicago, but think they may use a small cartage company. If they had a yard here, i'd probably be talking to them. A nice regional setup like we had at Jevic would be nice.

I had to sign a paper saying I wouldnt go to work for New Century. Or any company affiliated with Harry. But I guess it would be hard for them to enforce now huh?

They didn't have any paper like that for me to sign when j2 closed. Guess it was pretty much everyone for themselves and run for the exit. We don't care anymore.

WOW. Thats a new one on me. I'll have to check into that. Like I said, there are some ex Jevic employees already working at NC

Those documents are of no use any more. There is no Jevic to puruse you. NC has hired many folks already who had signd them.

I'd like to know when I can get at my 401k!!!!

From Big Blue to Big Red!

In keeping with the spirit of the original "welcome wagon" thread,I'd just like to add my two cents worth,if you all don't mind. As I was part of the many left high and dry,financially due to misplaced faith in Jevic management,7.5 years worth,I have to admit that once I realized that Big Red was only a more successfull version of Big Blue,and that opportunities exist here for "highly motivated" drivers to excell in a system that is generally the same,I made the call to inquire about a job here. I am glad I did,and I am thankfull that Harry, senior management has extended a helping hand out to some of our distressed drivers. I consider myself a team player,always have,and this way of thinking is the way this company operates. So,if you haven't taken the time out to give New Century a call,I suggest you do so. I have been very pleasantly surprised to have been given every opportunity to fit right in by everyone here at New Century. Thanks Guys!!!

3162165116dp3.jpg
This is my team...

I was a team player too for 15 years.
they treat us real well over here, I don't have the fancy truck anymore, but I got great bennies, and I 'le have a nice pension when I am done, good luck !!!!

If you see a little 12'6 pup and a single axle scooting around philly, don't forget to wave! it may be your ex co-worker.