Central Transport | Welcome runawaytrain as the new Vitran Moderator

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
runawaytrain is a Moderator in Training here, please respect his job here and he will respect yours as well.

Thanks
Jeff

Hey train, sounds like these folks are former vitran V.P.'s they have given you one more non paying job with no insurance,sick day,and no vacation. CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW DUTIES!!!!!

Must be the grey hair. Makes him seem trustworthy, reliable, level-headed. Couldn't be his common sense could it?? Congrats Train.

is he the most interesting man in the world? stay thirsty my friends...
Thanks guys I want you to know that nothing changes...I still love the Crown and will get on here and philosophize and make a fool out of myself when I have had a few too many....I'm far from perfect and will never throw stones at any of you. So many times I have posted things that when I read the next day I said to myself.....Really?? But as you know once its out there ....it's out there....No take backs....If things ever get out of control just know I would give 1000 warnings before I ever did anything. Jeff would probably have to tell me to start doing my job....Anyway guys,,,,Thanks again, Train

Thanks guys I want you to know that nothing changes...I still love the Crown and will get on here and philosophize and make a fool out of myself when I have had a few too many....I'm far from perfect and will never throw stones at any of you. So many times I have posted things that when I read the next day I said to myself.....Really?? But as you know once its out there ....it's out there....No take backs....If things ever get out of control just know I would give 1000 warnings before I ever did anything. Jeff would probably have to tell me to start doing my job....Anyway guys,,,,Thanks again, Train

Need an assistant, lol Kidding. Congrats buddro..

We love you Train and will easily forgive and forget if the crown does too much talking for you on any given night, LOL.

...I still love the Crown and will get on here and philosophize and make a fool out of myself when I have had a few too many........Anyway guys,,,,Thanks again, Train

Your gonna fit right in with the rest of the staff. Bunch of babbling drunks. Most of us anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your gonna fit right in with the rest of the staff. Bunch of babbling drunks. Most of us anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I try to keep my babbling under control. Congrats on the appointment and good luck.

Train is good people, you guys are lucky to have him, TB is lucky to have him as a mod! During the transition you all are gonna have alot to say, Train will help ease the transition on the boards, he is a smart dude, you guys should follow his lead. You won't go wrong!