R&L | Welcome to California!

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
To all R&L line drivers. Welcome to California I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and running down the super slab with you.

Just start hollowing Skeeter I'm well know on I-5 corridor. :funky:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY SKEEEETER...

Just sayin HOWDY from out east (Reading, PA)....

Dont think you'll see me on the I-5 corridor...havent been out in CALI for about 10 years now.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY SKEEEETER...

Just sayin HOWDY from out east (Reading, PA)....

Dont think you'll see me on the I-5 corridor...havent been out in CALI for about 10 years now.

We are as close as the enter button on your computer driver. :hysterical:

To all R&L line drivers. Welcome to California I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and running down the super slab with you.

Just start hollowing Skeeter I'm well know on I-5 corridor. :funky:

california has not done any good here they started routing around my term and cut l/h runs, it sucks working only 4 days:cuss:

California opened a week ago. I havent picked up one shipment going there yet.I cant imagine their cutting linehaul runs because of that.Sometimes they cut the last runs of the day when freight is slow. And im not sure but would california runs route through Springfield or Chicago?

California opened a week ago. I havent picked up one shipment going there yet.I cant imagine their cutting linehaul runs because of that.Sometimes they cut the last runs of the day when freight is slow. And im not sure but would california runs route through Springfield or Chicago?
they are routing the frieght along I-80 up north through chicago they started having kansas city meet those guys

So has anyone herd seen or been advised if this expansion even opened? I havent herd or seen anyone pickup or deliver anything from mexifornia.

Its happenned. they gave us flyers to pass out 2 weeks ago. Its only northern california for now. I still havent picked up anything going there yet, but its only a matter of time. Our yard has about 15 sets of brand new pups sitting in it. I guess their for California.

i talked with a silver bullet at the resort this weekend.he just got back from cali and said that all the trailers are done up in the nascar scheme.he said that the inbound freight is doing great,but the outbound freight is going slow.most of the inbound is coming from atl

I saw one of your trucks runing north towards sacramento last week. He was pulling a 53ft trailer. You guys moved into the old FDX yard here in fresno, did'nt see any pups just 53's. Welcome to the peoples republic good luck. Have a nice day:1036316054:

Where did you guys move the Denver terminal to. The old one is being used by Estes across the street from FedEx Freight. I thought R & L was going to move to FedEx Freight's denver yard when FedEx Freight moves to its new and improved much BIGGER yard. Good to hear R & L took over the old FedEx Freight yard in Fresno.
:smilie_132:

Where did you guys move the Denver terminal to. The old one is being used by Estes across the street from FedEx Freight. I thought R & L was going to move to FedEx Freight's denver yard when FedEx Freight moves to its new and improved much BIGGER yard. Good to hear R & L took over the old FedEx Freight yard in Fresno.

R & L also took over the Sacramento yard that FedEx Freight West had for many years.

They got the Pro Express yard in Montebello, CA too. So they are set up in the the Los Angeles area now. I saw a "hiring drivers" sign one day when I drove by there, so I applied. Hoping I can go line to Sacramento or something. It was dead when I applied there but I think it was between shifts.

They got the Pro Express yard in Montebello, CA too. So they are set up in the the Los Angeles area now. I saw a "hiring drivers" sign one day when I drove by there, so I applied. Hoping I can go line to Sacramento or something. It was dead when I applied there but I think it was between shifts.
They bought Pro Express.........

That's true Mr Duck...They bought Pro Express and that will enable them to service California alot easier than just jumping in head first.

It's always been a rumor that R&L owns the barn Fedex is in.. R&L purchased most of the NW yards when they closed..

It's always been a rumor that R&L owns the barn Fedex is in.. R&L purchased most of the NW yards when they closed..

rubber duck :1036316054:

Yes I heard the same thing. American Freightways rented that old NW terminal after they closed their doors. The place is to small for FedEx Freight now so they are building a new terminal.
I heard that R & L built a brand new terminal in Aurora just 10 miles east of the old place.