welcome to Hell

wrenchmonkey

TB Lurker
Credits
In amonth or two when the signtures are in the right place you are gonna think why did the old owners do this to us Welcome to Vitran good luck your gonna need it

We cut it down too today and like wrenchmonkey said "Welcome to Hell", were still picking up the pieces from Chris & Pjax so watch your step.

To all you Milan Drivers say goodbye to life as you knew it,if it was good.I drive for Vitran their maintenance is crap.Trucks not serviced,trailers are junk(the pups,you will be pulling pups) the dollies are junk.You only get paid to drive if in linehaul.free hookups,free fueling,need i go on.They are making money and keeping the investors happy.Employees are a dime a dozen.This whole management force needs to be on undercover boss.Good luck to all of you.Vitran if you read this too,tough,it's the truth.No one in management cares for you,at all.As a driver you are only good until your next accident.

To all you Milan Drivers say goodbye to life as you knew it,if it was good.I drive for Vitran their maintenance is crap.Trucks not serviced,trailers are junk(the pups,you will be pulling pups) the dollies are junk.You only get paid to drive if in linehaul.free hookups,free fueling,need i go on.They are making money and keeping the investors happy.Employees are a dime a dozen.This whole management force needs to be on undercover boss.Good luck to all of you.Vitran if you read this too,tough,it's the truth.No one in management cares for you,at all.As a driver you are only good until your next accident.

so true.you hit the nail on the head.

You guys must not know much about Milan if you feel sorry for them coming to Vitran.

Just hope that vitran doesn't adopt their wages.

You guys must not know much about Milan if you feel sorry for them coming to Vitran.

Just hope that vitran doesn't adopt their wages.

Well, I often am held in detention at another terminal every night from two to three hours average-NOT PAID.

vitran is the worst place i have every been in. I will not say company because they not a company , they are a bunch of S O B. I was only ther 6 weeks i could not take any more. They are under investigation with the D O T. Vitran is one of the most unsafe carriers out there beware please look at all your dollies i saw about 6 to 10 of them running down the road with cracks in them. trailers with bad breaks and cracked frames trucks are only licensed for 73,800 not 80,000 bad bad place to work get out get out

I guess Kev let all the secrets out, know we can go back to work. It not the first time they were under investigation, did it stop them? NO