Yellow | Welcome to the West Coast members!

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
I have been on the boards for a couple of years. Lots of our posters are from the eastern and the middle part of America. Glad to see some new members from the "left coast". I know we have posters from all over, but being on the boards at night I notice guys posting late my time. It's good to have a mix from all over...It's about sharing info!! :smilies-19296: And "how do you do it at your barn". :1036316054: DS.

Yup, what he said. Spread the word about Truckingboards. Tell a friend. The more Roadway guys on here the better. If you act now and bring 2 new members today. Docksteward will wash your car. So act now !

Good Deal!!

Yup, what he said. Spread the word about Truckingboards. Tell a friend. The more Roadway guys on here the better. If you act now and bring 2 new members today. Docksteward will wash your car. So act now !
I have been telling alot of people about the boards out here In S. Cal. I was supprised how many have never herd of it. I'll take that car wash in the spring? LOL. It's only been in the 70s lately. HaHa! BBQ time.:tongue0015:

Yea, go ahead and rub it in!! By the way I don't do SUV's!! :tongue0015: Tell everyone you know, "get on the boards"!!! Thanks DS.